n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
raman0049 said:
My consultant told me that u have public administration so he suggested me HR...which course u suggest?
never trust consultant /agents they try to send u to a college and course for which they get the most money in commission from. colleges want to make money so they give commission to agents to send students their way. u should do ur own research and decide which course is right for u. none of the consultants r completely trust worthy.

raman0049

Oct 29, 2014
mead said:
never trust consultant /agents they try to send u to a college and course for which they get the most money in commission from. colleges want to make money so they give commission to agents to send students their way. u should do ur own research and decide which course is right for u. none of the consultants r completely trust worthy.
Mead
I am planning to get a letter signed by the student advisor that HR is not irrelevant ccourse to B.a and an another supporting letter for my course and my marks in academics as 50% is the minimum requirement to apply and my ielts score is also full filling every required clause.....what you think this would help me to make my application stronger?

Deep SHAH

Oct 31, 2014
got my refusal under spp

I m depressed not able to sleep coz my visa got rejected under SPP and the reason is *your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification, previous studies,employment,level of establishment,language abilities or your future prospects and plans" on 28 october 2014 for january intake

MY PROFILE IS

10th-86%

12th-80%

BE in Electronics and communication- 75% Complted in 2013 with 2 backlogs cleared

Automation Course from SOFCON private institute in which i learned PLC,SCADA(4 months) in 2013

IELTS - 6 band (L-6,S-6,R-5.5,W-5.5) in 2014

I have applied in sheridan college in electromechanical enginering technician 2 yrs diploma(in which PLC is the subjects in term 3 and term4)
now I m applying in in nonspp with justification plz any one help me.

how to write justification plz help this is my email id: dpshah63@gmail.com

what should i do???
ANY one help me out PLZ

simrat0721

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deep SHAH said:
I m depressed not able to sleep coz my visa got rejected under SPP and the reason is *your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualification, previous studies,employment,level of establishment,language abilities or your future prospects and plans" on 28 october 2014 for january intake

MY PROFILE IS

10th-86%

12th-80%

BE in Electronics and communication- 75% Complted in 2013 with 2 backlogs cleared

Automation Course from SOFCON private institute in which i learned PLC,SCADA(4 months) in 2013

I have applied in sheridan college in electromechanical enginering technician 2 yrs diploma(in which PLC is the subjects in term 3 and term4)

how to write justification plz help this is my email id: dpshah63 @ gmail.com

what should i do???
ANY one help me out PLZ

Brother, Go for Masters....U'll surely get the visa

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
raman0049 said:
Mead
I am planning to get a letter signed by the student advisor that HR is not irrelevant ccourse to B.a and an another supporting letter for my course and my marks in academics as 50% is the minimum requirement to apply and my ielts score is also full filling every required clause.....what you think this would help me to make my application stronger?
according to me its a mismatch and no letter would help if its a mismatch .....i suggest search for a better course u do not have any background for HR management.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Deep SHAH said:

MY PROFILE IS

10th-86%

12th-80%

how to write justification plz help this is my email id: dpshah63 @ gmail.com

what should i do???
ANY one help me out PLZ
start ur own thread dont take others thread .....
electromechanical is more related to mechanical than Electronic and communication..find a right course

dhaliwal_parm

Oct 31, 2014
I too got refusal . Reasons 1.will not be able to pay course fees(paid first term) 2. Will not able to pay expenses (amount on gic account is for d same isn't it?) 3. Travel history (no travel history) 4.employment in my country(can't do any thing abt it) 5. Property assets( i think is enough). I can't get dem

lucky_always24

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh Consulate General
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-July-2013 , 28-Nov-2014
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
Med's Done....
04-06-13, 04-11-14
Passport Req..
With File
VISA ISSUED...
Approved on 11-12-2014
LANDED..........
17-01-2015
mead said:
u need to select right course i am not sure if HR is related to ur BA profile.....u need to find a course which is related to ur BA profile

Right, Choose right course, HR is related with management. You need to find rellevent program and Make sure your program is Ontario Graduate certificate ( Post Graduation Level ). In SOP, Give good excuse of choosing HR course.

Deep SHAH

Oct 31, 2014
mead said:
start ur own thread dont take others thread .....
electromechanical is more related to mechanical than Electronic and communication..find a right course
can any one help me out. Me and my friend have put our file on same day he got the visa and I am rejected, he has same course same college but still he got it he is also BE E.C

I dont want to let go my jan 2014 intake.

Also my relatives think that I should go in masters rather than DIPLOMA

PaRTICULARLY i M interested in Univ. OF Windsor but I cannot get admission with 6 band some suggest me for ELI but it cost $4500 CAD

which is better for me Masters in Univ. OF windsor OR DIPLOMA in sheridan college?????