+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got my ppr today. What to do next?

chiranjeevs

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Hello,
I got my ppr today and now what should I do next to submit my passport to vfs global india?
My agent say that i should email vfs that i have received my ppr and need to submit my passport. But on YouTube i have seen people saying that you should not email vfs until they email you first what should i do?
If anyone can help me out?

Thanks

jithinjohn323

Jul 12, 2020
Hello,
I got my ppr today and now what should I do next to submit my passport to vfs global india?
My agent say that i should email vfs that i have received my ppr and need to submit my passport. But on YouTube i have seen people saying that you should not email vfs until they email you first what should i do?

Thanks
Your timeline

ChaChaVidhayakHain

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
Hello,

Thanks
First celebrate :D

Secondly, I remeber from my biometrics appointment, they told me to email them whenever I get a PPR. I guess there's no harm in sending an email.

SaiyanPrinceVegeta

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Hello,

Thanks
First of all congratulations,
Bro don't waste time and send them an email mentioning that you have received PPR and attach the ppr along with all the necessary information as per the proforma mentioned on their website.
I can send you the fields which needs to be filled out. Let me know.

Nit123

Sep 2, 2020
Applied on 3 March.
Got Aip On 13 August
Request to redo my medical and submit new LOA on 3 November submit both the documents on 18 November.
Got my ppr on 4 December.
Now can you till me what to do next?
When you received PPR I mean what time ? You receive from india?