+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got my oath yesterday and now i can go pick my citizenship certificate

nikta

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
Question: since you said you had some criminal matters in the past. During the registration part of the oath ceremony, did the clerk ask you if you ever had any trouble with police, law etc? If so, did you share your past mattes and how did they handle it? Did you have any problems signing the oath form?

I am in a similar situation and my oath is tomorrow and I'm a bit nervous about it, although it has no bearing on my eligibility or prohibitions
This is exactly question I want to know, please let me know tomorrow whatever u did for this question. Thanks

Rudra24195

Dec 8, 2022
Hi guys,
Let me know the process of picking up the citizenship certificate from Monday office?
Do we need to ask them if we are interested in pick up?

sang1507

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Ask me any questions if you want to.

Had my oath ceremony in zoom yesterday, after a whole 2hours and 30min, at the end, we were told that we have an option to go pick it up ourselves(next week) or wait 8 to 12 weeks for it to arrive by mail. (Guess what I'll be doin next week? Lol)

here's my timeline:

From Montréal, sent in my application back in nov 2021.
Test: april 2022
Finger print request: may 2022 (i had some criminal matters in my past, long time ago - dui)

Interview novembre 2022
Oath: jan 25th
Pick date is 1 week from oath ceremony and if you miss that day, well wait for it in the mail.

Cheerz

Hi,
Could you let know on the following:
I am due for an online oath. Were you given an option during the online oath ceremony to pick the certificate in person? Are you also given an option for digital certificate.? Would you know if digital certificate is valid for applying for passport?
Appreciate your response.

Rudra24195

Dec 8, 2022
I completed my Oath last week and I am scheduled to pick up the certificate on June 15th.
That's too late but anyone went earlier and had any success in pick up the certificate?

canbb

Mar 1, 2023
I completed my Oath last week and I am scheduled to pick up the certificate on June 15th.
That's too late but anyone went earlier and had any success in pick up the certificate?
do they give u an option to pick up the certificate? or how to get this option?

canbb

Mar 1, 2023
Hi,
Could you let know on the following:
I am due for an online oath. Were you given an option during the online oath ceremony to pick the certificate in person? Are you also given an option for digital certificate.? Would you know if digital certificate is valid for applying for passport?
Appreciate your response.
Hi can u help me what happened in your case. I am also having same questions and my oath is scheduled soon.