+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GOT MY MEDICALS LAST WEEK AND SON IS ALREADY IN CANADA WHAT TO DO

neerajsood

Nov 12, 2012
DEAR ALL,

Last week I got my medicals for me and all the other family members for NOC 4131 and now they have asked me to get pcc and medicals done for all the members wherein my son is already in Canada pursuing his third year of mechanical engineering on student visa. He has his final exams and then job and time limit to send back all the documents is just 60 days . I already intimated embassy for his student visa status long back.. Any suggestions will be great help..

Thanks
Neeraj

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

neerajsood said:
DEAR ALL,

Last week I got my medicals for me and all the other family members for NOC 4131 and now they have asked me to get pcc and medicals done for all the members wherein my son is already in Canada pursuing his third year of mechanical engineering on student visa. He has his final exams and then job and time limit to send back all the documents is just 60 days . I already intimated embassy for his student visa status long back.. Any suggestions will be great help..

Thanks
Neeraj
You send the medical instructions to your son in Canada, and he has his medical at a DMP in Canada, and he sends his receipt copy to you to include with the documents. Easy Peasy.

canada321

Star Member
May 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Med's Request
8-11-2012
Med's Done....
1-12-2012
Passport Req..
8-11-2012
PMM said:
Hi

You send the medical instructions to your son in Canada, and he has his medical at a DMP in Canada, and he sends his receipt copy to you to include with the documents. Easy Peasy.
Dear PMM,and what about their passport submisssion????beacuse there is no fix time frame in which NDVO work.pls guide us, bcz i am also in the same boat.

Thanks

priyum521

Star Member
Apr 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-04-2012
Med's Request
03-08-2012
Med's Done....
20-08-2012
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
03-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2012
LANDED..........
Already in Canada since August, 2011
Ask your son to send Passports to India with friend or anyone and you all can submit passports same time.

Meanwhile you can send medicals to your son who can complete medicals in Canada. I completed my medicals in Canada and they did not ask for passport. [Canadian Driving license will be enough for proof of Identity]

neerajsood

Nov 12, 2012
THANKS FOR THE VALUABLE INPUT I THINK YOU HAVE GONE THROUGH THE SAME PROCESS, THATS GREAT..BUT THE QUESTION IS
MEDICALS SEEMS TO BE OK AND SAME WAY WE CAN GET PCC DONE THROUGH CANADA BUT..
HOW TO GET PASSPORT STAMPING DONE, ITS ILLEGAL TO GET PASSPORTS WITHOUT PERSON BEING THERE ALONG AND MOREOVER IF HE COMES HERE WE DONT KNOW HOW MUCH TIME VISA STAMPING MIGHT TAKE ALL CONFUCIOUS..

ANY INPUTS WILL BE APPRECIATED
THANKS

canada321

Star Member
May 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Med's Request
8-11-2012
Med's Done....
1-12-2012
Passport Req..
8-11-2012
neerajsood said:
THANKS FOR THE VALUABLE INPUT I THINK YOU HAVE GONE THROUGH THE SAME PROCESS, THATS GREAT..BUT THE QUESTION IS
MEDICALS SEEMS TO BE OK AND SAME WAY WE CAN GET PCC DONE THROUGH CANADA BUT..
HOW TO GET PASSPORT STAMPING DONE, ITS ILLEGAL TO GET PASSPORTS WITHOUT PERSON BEING THERE ALONG AND MOREOVER IF HE COMES HERE WE DONT KNOW HOW MUCH TIME VISA STAMPING MIGHT TAKE ALL CONFUCIOUS..

ANY INPUTS WILL BE APPRECIATED
THANKS
Hello neerajsood, i tried to send you PM,but i could not...it shows that your inbox is full.pls check it.
Thanks

neerajsood

Nov 12, 2012
Hi Aman,

How Are You I lost your connect I am from Jalandhar and my mobile number is 9876725557, lets connect to get latest updates..

Have you got your medicals done..

You can call me whenever convenient

Thanks

Neeraj Sood