+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got my Master degree today should i submit it to visa office

sherydesire

Feb 7, 2011
Respected forum members,

i have a " in process" status on ecas

i submitted the documents to visa office showing 18 years as my education and at that time my course work of Ms. was complete, only thesis was remaining. so i submitted all the documents along with Proof of completion of Masters studies with my transcript submitted to visa office and a letter from chairman of my university that i have completed my coursework. The letter also stated that he may be able to complete his research work with in 6 months.

Now I have completed masters degree (18 year education) and have with me the provisional certificate for it.

My question is that should i submit the provisional certificate copy to visa office to be attached with my "in process" application.
although i have already submitted the letter from chairman as mentioned earlier.

regards
shery

bsrk68

Dec 15, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/1999
LANDED..........
09/12/1999
sherydesire said:
common forum seeking an answer should i submit the provisional or not?
You are free to update your file with the VO. However, if the file is "In Process" already, your file would've been assessed based on the information on hand at that time. If the Visa Officer was satisfied that he/she could grant you the 18 years of education, they would've done it. Any rebuttal information now, isn't going to change anything. I suspect they would've already considered you as a Master's Graduate and awarded you the points based on a Master Degree. If I were you, I'd still send in the extra evidence....no harm at all.

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
Yes, as brother bsrk68 has suggested, go ahead and submit your degree to the VO. I did the same thing. I submitted my master's degree certificate when my file was in process. Just scan it and send it by email attachment, there is no harm in submitting it.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes you should submit notarizee copy of your degree and transcripts in university sealed envelope...

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
why a Provisional Certificate?
They need the Notarized Cert of the Original.