+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got my GCMS notes, may I know the chance of being approved...

Cytus51

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Guys, the notes for my TRV show the below info:

ASSESSMENTS
eligibility: Recommend Passed
Criminality: Passed - Biop
Info Sharing: Complete
Final: (blank)
Counterfoil Req: Y

I haven’t got the CL yet, I wonder what’s the chance of my application being approved....
Thank you very much in advance!

Victor paul

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/06/2016
VISA ISSUED...
16/08/2016
LANDED..........
13/09/2016

ASSESSMENTS

I haven’t got the CL yet, I wonder what’s the chance of my application being approved....
Where did you apply from? What visa is it? Did you do your biometrics? Do you have upfront medicals. What's your current timeline. Let us know all this so that someone can guide you.

Reactions: Luckbychance2020

Cytus51

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Thank you for your reply!
I applied from China. It’s a TRV, i did the biometrics in March, 2020. They don’t require medical test for my TRV. I haven’t got any update since March...

bryce343

Sep 6, 2013
Thank you for your reply!
I applied from China. It’s a TRV, i did the biometrics in March, 2020. They don’t require medical test for my TRV. I haven’t got any update since March...
Well i dont know if this helps you or not but i know someone from china who applied in Oct 2020, and got rejection one week later, (visitor visa, no family in canada)

They seem to be fairly quick at sending out notifications when apps are rejected but taking there time for approved applications ( perhaps due to no travel allowed right now for standard visitor)

I have heard from him too that there was a bunch of people who applied in china and waited months for response, in December a bunch got positive results, obviously things slowed down last couple weeks due to new years and Christmas but i hope you hear back soon.

Demaktjun3792

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020

ASSESSMENTS

Your trv will surely be approved unless otherwise...

Cytus51

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Well i dont know if this helps you or not but i know someone from china who applied in Oct 2020, and got rejection one week later, (visitor visa, no family in canada)

They seem to be fairly quick at sending out notifications when apps are rejected but taking there time for approved applications ( perhaps due to no travel allowed right now for standard visitor)

I have heard from him too that there was a bunch of people who applied in china and waited months for response, in December a bunch got positive results, obviously things slowed down last couple weeks due to new years and Christmas but i hope you hear back soon.
Thank you for the reply. I heard that too. And in November they released another batch of TRVs. The TRVs issued in November were released by Ottawa office, and the TRVs issued in December were released by Beijing office.

I really hope my visa will get approved soon... Almost a year has passed. Thank you again for your reply. Here’s hoping!