+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

got my cec notes Im worried ? seniors help

wasters

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
I got my ordered notes today and the following were officers notes ... should i be worried ?

...... declared NOC 2283 F/T QA tester for XXXX letter confirms dates of employement , position and salary $40 k/yr . 2011 T4 from this employer shows reported earnings of $6.3 K . letter provides a brief decription of duties- these duties are generic and do not provide the details to confirm work experience in this NOC. The job description doesnt match to lead statement of the NOC , nor does it meet a substantial number of main duties. review requirred. No additional documents required at this time.

should I be worried. Im freaking out . I waited for almost a year and now dont want a rejection to come in

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
wasters said:
I got my ordered notes today and the following were officers notes ... should i be worried ?

...... declared NOC 2283 F/T QA tester for XXXX letter confirms dates of employement , position and salary $40 k/yr . 2011 T4 from this employer shows reported earnings of $6.3 K . letter provides a brief decription of duties- these duties are generic and do not provide the details to confirm work experience in this NOC. The job description doesnt match to lead statement of the NOC , nor does it meet a substantial number of main duties. review requirred. No additional documents required at this time.

should I be worried. Im freaking out . I waited for almost a year and now dont want a rejection to come in
You will be rejected. Only way now is to send updated letter with details of your job duties which matches to what their doubt is....
After this its on Visa officer Discreetion what he do ? People updated reference letters has been accepted and they were passed in second review. When you applied ?

rus66958

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
06-12-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
04-11-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2013
LANDED..........
11-12-2013
In my note it was written that " Duties listed in employment letters do not necessarily match the duties listed on NOC2132. PA supporting docs appear sufficient to demonstrate PA's employment history but not necesserily in this NOC code. "

I have already received PPR.

BEst of luck...

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wasters said:

Send a more updated and detailed job duties letter , make sure no contradictions exist. As well , send them a new T4 for 2012, hopefully matching the salary in the employment letter and hope for the best. If you do nothing, you will be rejected.

wasters

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Thanks I have asked HR for an updated letter. these notes were from October 23. Its been a month ... do you think its too late ?

I applied last year on december 6th this is the only update i have seen from the notes. :( im realllieeee worrieeddd

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wasters said:
Thanks I have asked HR for an updated letter. these notes were from October 23. Its been a month ... do you think its too late ?

I applied last year on december 6th this is the only update i have seen from the notes. :( im realllieeee worrieeddd
It might be not too late but no one can know. Just try to do it as soon as you can...email the mentioned documents to CPP-O, do not send by regular mail.

chi_1988

Aug 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
AOR Received.
30-11-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
31-10-2013
Med's Done....
4-11-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
14-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
15-12-2013
wasters said:

Until they send you a rejection letter. It's not too late. Just make sure that you duties in the new letter

1. Does not contradict the previous letter
2. Are more detailed and specific.

Look at the NOC code description for tips.

Also, send a most recent paystub and tax information of 2012. Goodluck

CEC2283

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
RCMP :14-02-2014
AOR Received.
15-11-2013
Med's Request
11-04-2014
Med's Done....
14-04-2014
Passport Req..
24-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
02-05-2014
wasters,

Can you pls send your duties which is present in your reference letter?

PandFeb2013

Star Member
Apr 2, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 6 2013
AOR Received.
Mar 21 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med - Dec 5 2013 / RPRF_Bio - Dec 6 2013
wasters said:

Hi,

Are the notes in your GCMS from VO in Ottawa or Sydney? Since you said you have waited for a year, have you received MR yet? What is your timeline?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
The difference between the annual salary and the T4 should be addressed. My first thought is that you had less than 12 months earnings on the T4 and the VO couldn't calculate difference. This is a black and white issue so make sure it is clearly understood. Good luck.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I am confused about a few things. 10 days vacation is same as 10 days holiday? Typo somewhere? And a month of work is an average of 22 working days. For CEC you must have a full 12 months employment. If you have 10 or even 11 months employment, how does T4 only show 1/6th of the annual income?

wasters

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
CEC2283 said:
wasters,

Can you pls send your duties which is present in your reference letter?
Hi ,

the following were the duties mentioned previously
 Creating detailed logs identifying any errors, clarifications and concerns.
 Communicating error logs with Programmers to effectively eliminate any inaccuracies
 Validating quota screens
 Validating skip logics through marginal checks

now I updated them to the following

Developing and documenting software testing plans

 Executing, analyzing, and documenting results of software application tests

 Developing and implementing software and information system testing policies, procedures and scripts.

 Testing through completed survey programs and finding and identifying any errors or mistakes

 Communicating error logs with Programmers to effectively eliminate any inaccuracies

Hope this helps me and things work out :(

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wasters said:
Hi ,

the following were the duties mentioned previously

now I updated them to the following

Developing and documenting software testing plans

 Executing, analyzing, and documenting results of software application tests

 Developing and implementing software and information system testing policies, procedures and scripts.

 Testing through completed survey programs and finding and identifying any errors or mistakes

Hope this helps me and things work out :(
Why didn't you do this from the get go?

wasters

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
jsm0085 said:
Why didn't you do this from the get go?
I didnt really know they were so anal about their wordings and description. the previous description almost stated the same thing just not that detail. Oh man ... this is soo stressful I applied on 6th december 2012 and havent even got a MR request or any additional doc request :'(

suvan

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
Doc's Request.
RPRF 08-01-14
AOR Received.
13-05-13
IELTS Request
SENT
Med's Request
09-01-14
LANDED..........
2-6-14
wasters said:
I didnt really know they were so anal about their wordings and description. the previous description almost stated the same thing just not that detail. Oh man ... this is soo stressful I applied on 6th december 2012 and havent even got a MR request or any additional doc request :'(
My friend, as always sorry to sound harsh!!
But just saying how it is.

'You didn't think they were gonna be so anal'

You have applied to be a resident of Canada! And if you have been in this country for the past 2 years plus, should know their mentality!

Of course their anal, maybe you can save the application,email that new letter now!!!