+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got msg passport has been released but did not get ny email,does it mean refusal

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
er.minhas said:
IDP and visa applied through vfs
sent you personal message er. minhas

nileshkaka

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
Online Delhi CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 sep 2013
Doc's Request.
30 sep 2013
IELTS Request
7 overall
Med's Request
--
Med's Done....
23 sep 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
8 oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15 oct 2013
LANDED..........
21 feb 2014
er.minhas said:
CHC is doing blunder on blunder.

They are not checking ours visa files, they just carry on giving refusals without even going through the file.
All the people I have talked and my consultant are amazed to hear my rejection. According to them my visa cannot be rejected on any cost coz my profile is very good. My course is research based university course. Not an issue with funding as I'd paid 1 yr tution fee and GIC. Still they gave me rejection with the reason mentioned that my university marks are not good I will not be a good student in CANADA( I am having a 72.90% with distinction i.e. without any backlog, what else they need?).

And this is the biggest blunder of CHC. Today one another student of my consultant got passport. In his passport visa is stamped but is having a rejection letter of some other student. This simply shows what CHC is doing with our files.

I request my frnds those who have any idea how to get CAIP notes kindly tell me.

Twentyone, ankur, parteek, camani, sksincanada guys if u have any idea of getting CAIP notes plz tell me.
Try applying online the next time. Trust me. It really helps. You won't face such problems in that. Only thing is it takes time and needs a lot of patience. You can still try for Jan intake. Hope this helps.

sksincanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
nileshkaka said:
Try applying online the next time. Trust me. It really helps. You won't face such problems in that. Only thing is it takes time and needs a lot of patience. You can still try for Jan intake. Hope this helps.
Ues ask me.. Waiting is still better than disheartening refusal :(

belex

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm still waiting, Vienna office is a bit slow...

er.minhas

Mar 1, 2013
Hiii guys
I want to reapply for my visa. But I am left with very little time. Earlier I wanted to get CAIP Notes but it will take a month to get it so now I want to apply without having CAIP Notes. But I'll justify them the reason of refusal they have given me.

Kindly suggest what you say, should I apply or should I get CAIP Notes n apply for next intake.

belex

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If I were you, I would order CAIPS notes first. Without them you cann't know for sure what is true reason for your refusal.