+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got msg passport has been released but did not get ny email,does it mean refusal

belex

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm in the similar situation like you. I had 2 refusals for TRV, and one refusal for study permit.
I've applied on 31st Oct (online), submitted over 60 pages of documents, waiting and hoping the best.
If they refuse me one more time, it will be definitely the end of my Canadian plans.

I just hope that the answer will come soon.

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
belex said:
I'm in the similar situation like you. I had 2 refusals for TRV, and one refusal for study permit.
I've applied on 31st Oct (online), submitted over 60 pages of documents, waiting and hoping the best.
If they refuse me one more time, it will be definitely the end of my Canadian plans.

Where did u apply Belex and on which passport

er.minhas

Mar 1, 2013
akash06f said:
Er minas bro m also on the same boat my status shows passport has been dispatched on 14 but i haven't received any email.
My profile is
btech 2012 in cse 67 %
3 years diploma 2009 cse 70 %
10th cbse 2006 70%
ielets oc : 6.5
l-8.0
r n w-5.5
s- 6.5

1 year job experience

6 mnths fees paid and GIC

waitin for my passport will come to know tomm ...

Hope everythng's turns out good
Akash same is the case with alapatipavan his passport is also dispatched but did not get any email. Either we all get approved or we all get(dont want to say). Hope for the best bro.
Whr did u apply ur visa n for which course and clg/uni?

er.minhas

Mar 1, 2013
belex said:

We are in the same situation belex. I'll be getting my pp tomorrow, i'll post my result n you'll be having some idea regarding your visa. Hope for the best!!

ank0001

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Hello guys...
Same case is with me too. I applied my student visa under general category on 5th Nov and just now i got message from VFS that my PP has been dispatched but NO MAIL RECEIVED FROM CHC....

So is it a refusal???
God. Cant tell u. Soooo worried

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You all have got the Visa.... its Rush Hours for Embassy, they dont have time sending emails one by one..... they process and issue visa and send passport out......... :) update us

er.minhas

Mar 1, 2013
ank0001 said:
Hello guys...
Same case is with me too. I applied my student visa under general category on 5th Nov and just now i got message from VFS that my PP has been dispatched but NO MAIL RECEIVED FROM CHC....

So is it a refusal???
God. Cant tell u. Soooo worried
Hey Ank wht's ur profile n whr did u apply for visa. which course clg plz share.

1 Myself
2 Alpatipavan
3 Akash &
4 Yourself

we all have same concern also we all have gud profiles so CHC is not supposed to reject all of us. I think camani is right its rush hours may that's why they did'nt send emails. Well we all get to knw abt this 2mrw. So be positive hope for the best. Pray all n pray for all.

ank0001

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
10th -70%
Diploma in mechanical engg :- 67%
Work exp :- 3 years
Applied for advance diploma in sheridan college
PLACE - CHANDIGARH

ank0001

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Er.minhas.... bro I had a word with my agent too .
He said its mandatory that CHC will send u mail other wise your visa is rejected.. :(
Next we must leave it to God....
And yaa. Please let us about ur RESULT....
RABB RAKHA...

er.minhas

Mar 1, 2013
ank0001 said:
Er.minhas.... bro I had a word with my agent too .
He said its mandatory that CHC will send u mail other wise your visa is rejected.. :(
Next we must leave it to God....
And yaa. Please let us about ur RESULT....
RABB RAKHA...
Can't say anything until we get our passports. As u can see in this thread most of the people said we will get visa.
I'll get my passport 2mrw I'll let u know.

Good wishes for all.

akash06f

Star Member
May 23, 2013
@minhas

Bro i have applied to Flemmin's college for 2 years PGDM and i have 3 frns the same thing happens with them they havent received the email
they are also waitin but out of 3 one of my friend got the passport and he got the Study permit approved soo even i will receive the passport today so waitin for the BEst :) fingers crossed

and why did it take 2 days to receive the passport i applied from chandigarh it is dispatched yesterday i will receive it today
lets see :)