+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got medical request for visitor visa for parents *Not SuperVisa*

Sam1326

Mar 30, 2015
My parents went to CMM Hyderabad for medicals and they did not accept E-Adhar card as an ID proof for my mother. Her passport is submitted in CHC and application is in process, so could not take the passpoet as an ID. They wanted either addhar card or PAN Card. My mother is a housewife and doesn't have the PAN card.
But I believe E-adhar card should work because its the facility provided by Indian Government.
They returned back and now waiting for PAN card to arrive for my mother.
Problems are not just ending...thanks to the receptionist at hospital who used extra logic from hers "never used brain" to create a showstopper for my parents..so frustrated now.

Dgg1234

Apr 8, 2016
My mom got it too. Applied on 9th March via online. She wanted to come here for 2 months only. Medical req on 14th, done on 28th. The doc hasn't sent it in as yet as he wants to talk to her. So worried for what it could be? New Delhi, India case.

Cheewars

Feb 21, 2015
Hi! how did she withdraw her application? i thought once they started processing your application you cant withdraw it anymore? or you can withdraw, but they will not be refundable? i have the medical issue for my mom i apply her for 5 months extension but i received an email from cic formedical request but my mom refuse it, instead she want to go back home so i can save money, i dont know if its a good idea to withdraw her application since she was implied status right now any help please

Hi ondang!

I wonder if u can share ur experience cu my mom had medical request too its done but further test been required and its taking too long so now my mom wants to go home, i read that ur mom visa valid til 2019 refusing the medical were she able to come back without any problem? Hope u will reply. Thank u

ondang2

Nov 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
June 2010
AOR Received.
January 15,2011
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
January 15, 2011
Med's Done....
Febuary 8, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 27, 2011 sent passport May 17, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
received June 4, 2011
LANDED..........
June 24, 2011
Hi ondang!

I wonder if u can share ur experience cu my mom had medical request too its done but further test been required and its taking too long so now my mom wants to go home, i read that ur mom visa valid til 2019 refusing the medical were she able to come back without any problem? Hope u will reply. Thank u

ondang2

Nov 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
June 2010
AOR Received.
January 15,2011
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
January 15, 2011
Med's Done....
Febuary 8, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
received June 4, 2011
LANDED..........
June 24, 2011
Hi! My mom left Canada with her ongoing extension application I contacted VO to cancel her application bec. my mom will be leaving soon, but since I'm not her representative I Can't cancel her application on her behalf. When she left Canada after few weeks I received her extension visa but there is a condition that she need to undergo Medical test, She did not go for medical bec. she already left Canada and I know its already void. She will be back next year to visit us again and I think its a another entry, aslong your mom has status while she's here in Canada it should be fine. Did your mom approve her extension? or still pending due to some additional test? My mom got approved with out medical but in her visa she still need to undergo medical.

Last edited:

Cheewars

Feb 21, 2015
My mom received document for extension with note of medical test, she did medical already and cic get back for furtherance test and now waiting for schedule for rehab theraphist assessment which is so long so not sure if she's really approved but online it says approved, maybe its conditional approval I wonder if i will have to advise the doctor that she's going home cuz doctor made the referral already for the additional test. I dont think i can still cancel as they made decision already just waiting for maybe documents. If she wont do the test u think she'll have problem coming back here?

ondang2

Nov 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
June 2010
AOR Received.
January 15,2011
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
January 15, 2011
Med's Done....
Febuary 8, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
received June 4, 2011
LANDED..........
June 24, 2011
My mom received document for extension with note of medical test, she did medical already and cic get back for furtherance test and now waiting for schedule for rehab theraphist assessment which is so long so not sure if she's really approved but online it says approved, maybe its conditional approval I wonder if i will have to advise the doctor that she's going home cuz doctor made the referral already for the additional test. I dont think i can still cancel as they made decision already just waiting for maybe documents. If she wont do the test u think she'll have problem coming back here?