+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got medical request after 14 months How long after submitting medical ?

sanchitgopal089

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
28 september 2016
Congratulations dear. You will get PPR on Monday iam happy for you
Nothing for me yet:(
you should tell your wife to speak to MP over the phone and email them with ID and speak to NDVO too because you submitted application before me

sanchitgopal089

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
28 september 2016
We did so many times but still they says security check is in process i don't know why security check is taking so long for me :(
I guess then there is nothing to do but to keep waiting because thats something u cant do nothing about but the thing is why is it taking long i have also been in uk and lived there for quit a long time. I sent them PCC of uk may be thats why it took short time for security check ???

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
I guess then there is nothing to do but to keep waiting because thats something u cant do nothing about but the thing is why is it taking long i have also been in uk and lived there for quit a long time. I sent them PCC of uk may be thats why it took short time for security check ???
Yeah that's right. I have travel history maybe that's why I have been 3 places :(
But you got lucky it didn't take much long for you

Afghaniiigirl

Feb 4, 2018
We did so many times but still they says security check is in process i don't know why security check is taking so long for me :(
My case is still pending on the security check. please someone help. what process can be taken in Afghanistan to proceed with the security check

Oct 31, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I am from Pakistan and applied for Saskatchewan PNP. We have got our re-medical request last week and we will be getting it done in 2 weeks time. Before our medical expiry our background check was in progress.

Any idea if we can expect PPR soon after our re-medicals?

mweselake

Apr 30, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Husband is from Tunisia, VO IS Paris, France
App. Filed.......
May 2016
Interview........
November 2016....refused ...appealed December 2016.....ADR September 25th 2017 - WE WON!!
Wow congratulations you got your remedical request finally the wait is done. You will get PPR after a week
So if you got remedical after long background check .. This sign security finished or file close to being done?