+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

got medical instructions,passport request,rprf fee,bt didnt recievd medical form

shipra kalia

Aug 27, 2014
hello friends we have recievd medical instructions ,passport submission request on 15th feb 2014,,,bt didnt recievd medical form til yet ...last date was 4th june 2014,,,,we have paid rprf fees,,,for the safer side,,,and sent them case specific inquiry,,,,bt til now no reply or mail from them,,,,,plz reply friends,,,m realy tense???????/

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
There is no such thing called medical form. You just need to go and see a designated doctor. The doctor will khow what to do.

You have been late for 2 months. You've better send them email and hope for the best. The worst case is your application may be closed already.

Good luck to you!

shipra kalia

Aug 27, 2014
they have mentioned in the email itself that they wil send us medical instruction form seprately,,,,but they didnt,,,,we have called the designted doctor also at that time he said he cant do our medical without medical instruction form,,,,,???????

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
For me, I just need to bring the instruction to the doctor. The instruction is good enough. The doctor can connect to online CIC system to complete the medical check. If the doctor still uses paper, he should have the form ready. Unless you have some special conditions that CIC needs a specific form for your family. Did you check and try to find an e-Medical doctor in your area?

shipra kalia

Aug 27, 2014
thanx for the reply friend....
THE EMAIL WAS LIKE THIS......PLZ READ CAREFULLY...

Medical forms and instructions have been emailed to you separately and you shall recieve the same in due course of time....

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration
medical examination for all This must be received at this office by: 04/06/2014.............

RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee FOR YOU AND YOUR
SPOUSE This must be received at this office by: 04/06/2014

 > Employment records: An original and recent letter of employment
indicating the start date, annual or hourly rate of pay

PASSPORT OR TRAVEL DOCUMENT..THIS MUST B RECIEVED BY 4-06-2014
PLZ REPLY FRIENDS........

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
I saw in the other thread that you already have decision made. Most likely, your application was rejected and closed.

So instead of wasting more time, you should send them email and explain to them what happened. It may be too late but you've better try than doing nothing.

I did receive an attachment file, IMM1017. Not sure if this is what you refer to. The email may go to spam or junk folder.

shipra kalia

Aug 27, 2014
thnx for the reply ,,,,,,,

the informtion which i mentioned above was in the attachment only,,,,,,we have checked spam n oll the folders....

decision made is my status,,,,as i am nominated seprately,,,,
n my parents status is showing in processing only who hve got dis above attachment.....

shipra kalia

Aug 27, 2014
Guys my family members have got dis above attachmnt...as my father is principle applicant...

their status is in processing...

decision made is my status,,,,i hve nominated seprately,,so plz b clear,,,dnt confuse .....

shipra kalia

Aug 27, 2014
we have sent them email twice but no reply from them,,,,what should v do now,,,,,,
plz clarify,,,,,,,how cn v cntct them,,,,

v hve paid the fees n employmnt record submited before the last date.....
its not our fault,,,wht shud b the next step now,,,,,,,

min2_always

Star Member
May 18, 2014
I will suggest to call them instead of emails.
They can tell you better thn us.
Dont worry but call them as soon as posssible.
I know its take long time to contact with them but
For your safe side you have get all information.
All the best

martha1901

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2016
LANDED..........
20-06-2016
Assuming you file this online cause if you did, in the messages the medical form request is there, they always says, will be mail separately but we didn't receive the said mail in my husband's application too. I retrieved the form thru the messages of my CIC online access.