+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got mail that application reached a stage where medical report required ???

kamrankh7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
I got a mail on thursday stating that your application has reached a stage where your medical reports are required. I had applied for general on 24th July 2014 at VFS delhi and got my medical done on 26th July 2014. When I contacted the medical centre they said that I have to mail them a copy of the medical report. I have done that. What are the chances ??? Really scared as it been quite long.

aparna.bhardwaj

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-06-2014
Med's Request
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
16-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2014
LANDED..........
28-08-2014
kamrankh7 said:
I got a mail on thursday stating that your application has reached a stage where your medical reports are required. I had applied for general on 24th July 2014 at VFS delhi and got my medical done on 26th July 2014. When I contacted the medical centre they said that I have to mail them a copy of the medical report. I have done that. What are the chances ??? Really scared as it been quite long.
Hi,
Are you saying the thursday when you got your email was between 24th july and 26th july? Your query is quite confusing! Nonetheless, you have got your visa FOR SURE if you received this email for proceeding with your medical tests. I got the email with the same content. You needn't email anything . But if you are anxious, you may email the scanned copy of e-medical info to the cic contact address. Start packing. !! :)

kamrankh7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
HI

Thanks a lot for such a positive....I had really lost hope.....I got the mail for medical report requirement this last thursday that is on 14th August. I have already mailed back to them.

When I contacted the med centre this is what they had to say. I applied for visa on 24th July and when my application reached the High Commision they generated an application number with some IME code. But I got my medical done on 26th july and they also generated an application number with UCI and they sent all reports on that application number. Now what in order for the visa officer to check my report he has to open the UCI file and then just link it with my application number.

Thanks a lot for the positive reply. I was really disheartened waiting for so long.

aparna.bhardwaj

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-06-2014
Med's Request
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
16-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2014
LANDED..........
28-08-2014
Are you an applicant from India? If yes, then you are definitely through.
So you did medical tests after applying without a request? You have to call up the DMP and request them to forward the reports to the IME no generated by CIC. Let them know also of your UCI and any other doc no. Otherwise how would they get an intimation!! If the hospital is closeby, go there personally and do it.

kamrankh7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Hi
I am from India and applied through VFS Delhi
I went to the hospital yesterday. they gave me this email address delhimedical/medical@international.gc.ca I have already forwarded everything on it. Hoping something good next week. I ve heard that the High Commision New Delhi is opened for public on tuesday and Thrusday from 11 to 12 . Is it true

kamrankh7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Hi

delhimedical/medical @ international.gc.ca is the email id i have sent my emedical report to. I have quoted all IME , UCI and Application Numbers. Just wanted to ask if you have any idea as to how much time it will take for the visa to be issued from here on. My classes start from 4th. Are there chances for me to receive the visa before it?

kamrankh7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
HI EVERYONE

RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM OFFICER HEALTH MANAGEMENT BRANCH THAT THEY HAVE RECEIVED MY MEDICAL REPORTS.....NOW HOW MUCH MORE TIME DO I NEED TO WAIT FOR THE VISA....IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I HAVE TO DO NOW

aparna.bhardwaj

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-06-2014
Med's Request
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
16-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2014
LANDED..........
28-08-2014
kamrankh7 said:
HI EVERYONE

RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM OFFICER HEALTH MANAGEMENT BRANCH THAT THEY HAVE RECEIVED MY MEDICAL REPORTS.....NOW HOW MUCH MORE TIME DO I NEED TO WAIT FOR THE VISA....IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I HAVE TO DO NOW
Hi,
From the date the reports are forwarded, 8-9 working days(you may ask your DMP when they sent). This duration is standard I have observed with many applicants' timeline. Same was with me(received on 10th working day, u can see my timeline too). You will receive an intimation this week. You will be able to travel on 2nd Sept.
PS: I have replied to your text too.
You are lucky dude. HC has responded back to you.
I had endless failed efforts to hear something from them when I was in need.

kamrankh7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Hey

Again a big thanks....I can consider myself lucky that HC has reponded....I ll keep my fingers crossed though :'( .....thanks again.....ur replies have been really useful