+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got mail after 3 weeks that medical pending even though i got my medical done

kamrankh7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Got a mail after 3 weeks from CIC saying that your medical is pending even though i got the medical done the very next day. When i contacted the med Centre they told me to mail to delhimedical/medical@international.gc.ca I have mailed them everything. How much time will it take now. My classes start on 4th Sept

rishi paul

Jul 7, 2014
same thing happened with me as well only i just had to give two more tests .
could u please tell if this is the correct e-mail id : delhimedical/medical @ international.gc.ca

check this out:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/valuable-info-for-applicants-waiting-for-visa-for-more-than-3-weeks-t235546.0.html

sageorge

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
I suggest that after you send the email you go visit the medical centre to avoid dependencies. Go there and clarify the situation and if you have pending medical tests finish them with, if you dont ask the centre to convey the results to CHC asap.

Either ways, you should first go and meet in person. I'd say not to waste time expecting a reply .

kamrankh7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
yes the email is dat only.....what i found out was this....i submitted my visa on 24th and got my medical done on 26th.....so when the application went there on 24th a application number was generated by CIC....when i got the medical done they generated a different application number.......hence the confusion.....i spoke to the med centre.....they told me to email on the same id....i even spoke to the embassy....they also said the same thing......i will go to the med centre again tomorrow