+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got itttttttttttt!!!!

mikeramma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2006
Canada
Hey all
first and last thank god for everything
After 13 months and few days of waiting , I got a call from two hours at 4 pm.I answered and heard a voice of a young lady mentioning my name and then asked me to come on friday at 9 am to pick up my visas of immigration . She asked if I received a paper about this and i replied by yes and finally said congratulations. D A M A S C U S T H I S IS THE END

Noy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2006
My Congratulationsssssss to uuuuuuu!!!!!!. Goodluck and dont forget to post your landing experiences.

Ozzie

Star Member
Aug 3, 2006
USA
yayyyyyyyy
mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

I'm so happy for ya! trust me.......... we were just discussing yesterday that Wednesday will be your lucky day, and it ended up to be one..

congratulation brother......... may you have a successful and happy life in Canada.......

Oz man!

don't forget my baklawa! LOL

Noy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2006
mike, it's me again, i'm sooooooo happy to tell you that we got a letter from Buffalo requiring the whole family to send our passports!!!!!!!. this is really a good year for us.

mikeramma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2006
Canada
Hey Noy

thx and congratulations for the PPR .It is really a happy year for all of us and it the turn now for our friend Ozzie to have his visas.
The baklawa is ready !!!:)

softncool

Star Member
Oct 31, 2006
Pakistan
Congratulations Mike and Noy,
Mike please donot forget this forum and keep on posting your knowledge here. You have been a great help to all of us. We hope to continue getting your help.
And Noy I wish you very best of luck, hope soon you will also be with Mike in Canada.
Regards
Cool

mikeramma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2006
Canada
I will not forget this great forum and the wonderful members who were very helpful and played an important role in the ENLIGHTENMENT of the immigration process.
Best wishes for you and the rest

Noy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2006
Softncool, PMM, Mike, Ozzie and everyone thank you so much for all your support. It has been a wonderful journey for all of us. This forum helps alot of people especially in the stressful time!!!. Again, God Bless Us All.

Ozzie, goodluck to you and hope to hear good news from you too.

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
wow and extra wow!!!

So you have received the year with the biggest gift, Congratulations my friend Mikeramma

I hope I will see you soon at Canada!!!!

Cheers and double cheers!! I am so happy for you
Eduardo

mikeramma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2006
Canada
Hey my friends
SInce i got the shiny visas today , i will post my complete timeline:

NovaScotia PNP:(Damascus)
Interview in NV:12.10.05
*AOR:22.11.05
*IA&waiver:12/05
*BG checks started:13.02.06
*Medicals:3.3.06
*3 Status enquiry via email:Bg checks in process
*Interview:14.8.06
*Bg checks finished:11.11.06
*Request for docs:12.11.06
*E-cas updated to "Decision Made" 25.12.06
*PPR:03.01.07
*Visas affixed in Beirut:05.01.2007 ( nice,shiny ones)

Best regards,

mikeramma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2006
Canada
Since i am a PNP applicant i have a job offer as a Manger in a company which i can choose from a list in Nova Scotia province . I will save my energy&time in job hunting :):)!

hammadsanaa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2005
Israel
Hi Mike and All,
Althiough I am new to the forum and the process, I want to express you my Happiness, gladness and worm feelings for you already receiving the Visas.
So, Congradulations & (1000 Mabrouk).

Second, Since you have already finished with the process, I have the following queries that I hope you can help with:
1. Is it possible to prove English language proficiency by alternative ways other than than The IETLS results because I have read in the CIC Official Site that one can submit documents that proves his profficiency in English other than the IETLS Results. These Documents are documents that certifies that one has finished his undergraduate and graduate studies in English Instruction medium. what about one that is already working with a British Charity and is using English on daily basis? please elaborate on this and try to help as far as you can.
Participations and replies from other members in the forum are also appreciated!
2. For one that has neither a relative nor a friend in Canada, What is the Best, Practical and Useful way to apply for a Job from outside Canada.
Please tell if there is any way(from your experience) other than searching Google!

BEST OF LUCK FOR YOU MIKE AND FOR ALL OF US!
Regards,
Hammad