+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got ITA with CRS - currently studying in USA and would graduate in Dec 2019

ssnmohammad

Mar 29, 2017
Hi All,

I got an ITA on 11th Apr draw. I had mentioned in my pre ITA application that i am studying in US and my graduation date is Dec 2019. Now i didn't claim any points for this study and i'm willing to discontinue my study and immigrate to Canada. Please provide your feedback about this situation, and share if this could be an issue in approving my application.

GCMSBuddy

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Canada
Hi All,

I got an ITA on 11th Apr draw. I had mentioned in my pre ITA application that i am studying in US and my graduation date is Dec 2019. Now i didn't claim any points for this study and i'm willing to discontinue my study and immigrate to Canada. Please provide your feedback about this situation, and share if this could be an issue in approving my application.
Not an issue. You are free to do whatever you want. Your application has nothing to with this.

Birju

Apr 8, 2018
Hi All,

Hello how r u planning to show proof of fund. I m trying to apply . I m in USA as well and about to graduate next month.

ssnmohammad

Mar 29, 2017
One more question - In my pre ITA application, i had mentioned that my spouse won't be accompanying me to Canada. Now i am trying to answer why she won't be. Could you please share some response. She is not working in US. Also is it possible if i can include her now in the application. I have funds to support and and my CRS score would be 458(more than the last cutoff) if i include her.

GCMSBuddy

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Canada
One more question - In my pre ITA application, i had mentioned that my spouse won't be accompanying me to Canada. Now i am trying to answer why she won't be. Could you please share some response. She is not working in US. Also is it possible if i can include her now in the application. I have funds to support and and my CRS score would be 458(more than the last cutoff) if i include her.
You can add your spouse in this application and they will recalculate your CRS score with an accompanying spouse.