+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

got ITA--forign work experience--no reference letter "ASIVAD" pls help !!!!!!!

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
tamajit_cemk said:
I did the same when I got the letter in November, 2014 stating I will need it for applying to higher studies. Now I cannot come up with some other lie as I will put myself in trouble. I at least have to save the job i already have. :'(
Ha ha I can empathizes with you !! crazy Indian IT firms and the jealous managers/co-workers :p

Just say that university you applied is asking for a updated letter with latest date to show that you are still employed !
Say only on submitting that they will issue you a admission
Also make sure those A-holes don't writer something in lines of "we support xxxxx application for higher study " in that letter !
Ask them to issue a generic one and assure them that you are not planning to switch jobs !

tamajit_cemk

Jul 20, 2015
Just to clarify, I am not working in an IT firm, I am working at Larsen & Toubro Construction, Power Transmission & Distribution which necessarily deals with construction of high voltage, extra high voltage substations. If you are an Indian, you must have heard about the organization. Its extremely easy for anyone to verify facts regarding L&T. Just calling up the person who has signed the reference letter or calling up the corporate office which has issued th salary certificate will reveal everything. Only problem can be if the person who is supposed to verify is not interested in doing the same.