+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got ITA - FBI clearance certificate ?

Ivedirs

Dec 1, 2017
Hello,

I got my ITA but am confused about the FBI clearance certificate. Is getting a certificate from FBI just enough or should I get from each state I lived in USA?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Devi

SokieBia

Apr 26, 2018
Just get FBI clearance . It’s online and should take just some days. Apply online and send in your fingerprints via mail. They will send you a secure link to download it within four days. Remember to take your finger prints at a Canadian police station.
Good luck

Ivedirs

Dec 1, 2017
Just get FBI clearance . It’s online and should take just some days. Apply online and send in your fingerprints via mail. They will send you a secure link to download it within four days. Remember to take your finger prints at a Canadian police station.
Good luck
Thank you very much

Mort Sinclair

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Good luck
Wait...if I'm in the States, I should get my fingerprints done at a Canadian police station? This is the first I've heard of this, as we have vendors who do fingerprinting in the States for various reasons, such as occupational requirement, etc. I just want to be clear. Thanks!

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
Wait...if I'm in the States, I should get my fingerprints done at a Canadian police station? This is the first I've heard of this, as we have vendors who do fingerprinting in the States for various reasons, such as occupational requirement, etc. I just want to be clear. Thanks!
No, I think some people just make assumptions as to where you are. You can actually do your fingerprints yourself, or you can get them done at a local police station, in addition to the services that you mentioned. Don't worry!

Reactions: Mort Sinclair

Nqur

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
I got my FBI certificate in February and I was selected in the draw today. Do I need to get another certificate that is later? Please Help!

Last edited: