+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got ITA, EE Profile will Expire in 3 days. Please Help!

aempath

Feb 20, 2017
Hi All, My ITA was received on the 25th of Jan but my express entry profile will expire in 3 days time on the 22nd of Feb (ITA expiry is on the 25 of April).

Should I submit the EAPR without the PCC (as this will take some more time)? or will the EAPR page remain active till the 25th of April.

I would really appreciate a response from anyone who understands the system better or has been through the same situation.

Will I get 90 days to complete my papers or will the profile expire in 3 days?

Thank you!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Once you receive an ITA your profile won't expire unless you fail to submit your eAPR within 90 days OR you decline your invitation.

Reactions: EricD

aempath

Feb 20, 2017
DelPiero07 said:
Once you receive an ITA your profile won't expire unless you fail to submit your eAPR within 90 days OR you decline your invitation.
Thank you for the quick response DelPiero07. I was really panicking as my immigration lawyer said there is a strong possibility that the EE profile will expire along with the ITA (1 year from entry into the pool). Although technically I still have 2 months based on my Invitation.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should really consider firing that lawyer considering he doesn't know something so basic as this.

aempath

Feb 20, 2017
Yes. Lots of unnecessary stress. The company has been in the business for around 9 years but have never seen a case like this apparently :mad:. They even wrote me a long e-mail stating that they will not be responsible for the negative outcome since I do not want to submit my APR without the PCC.

I feel it is better to wait a few days and get the PCC to submit a complete application since I still have 63 days left before my ITA expires.

Reactions: drunkun

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Funnily enough the negative outcome would've occurred had you submitted your eAPR without the PCC.

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
aempath said:
Yes. Lots of unnecessary stress. The company has been in the business for around 9 years but have never seen a case like this apparently :mad:. They even wrote me a long e-mail stating that they will not be responsible for the negative outcome since I do not want to submit my APR without the PCC.

I feel it is better to wait a few days and get the PCC to submit a complete application since I still have 63 days left before my ITA expires.
Dude don't submit your application without PCC as CIC will immediately refuse it. They are very strict with Required Documents... I already got refusal for a not so important doc...

All the Best for your process

aempath

Feb 20, 2017
DelPiero07 said:
Funnily enough the negative outcome would've occurred had you submitted your eAPR without the PCC.
Really appreciate your reply! It has helped ease my mind. I would like to give you a +1 but am not sure how. :-[

aempath

Feb 20, 2017
montu1083 said:
Dude don't submit your application without PCC as CIC will immediately refuse it. They are very strict with Required Documents... I already got refusal for a not so important doc...

All the Best for your process
Sorry to hear that montu1083. What was the document that they refused you for?

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
aempath said:
Sorry to hear that montu1083. What was the document that they refused you for?
I went to Australia for 2 years and I lived in Melbourne and Sydney. CIC asks for Driving License Report if you have lived in Melbourne (Victoria State) But I didn't attache any Report as I never have Driving License there in Australia, even I never applied for any. So due to lack of this doc my file got refusal.

aempath

Feb 20, 2017
montu1083 said:
I went to Australia for 2 years and I lived in Melbourne and Sydney. CIC asks for Driving License Report if you have lived in Melbourne (Victoria State) But I didn't attache any Report as I never have Driving License there in Australia, even I never applied for any. So due to lack of this doc my file got refusal.
Oh no! That seems like something out of your control. Sorry to hear that.
Hopefully you will get another ITA soon.

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
aempath said:
Oh no! That seems like something out of your control. Sorry to hear that.
Hopefully you will get another ITA soon.
Thanks Dude but I am already on track as I received letter from Australia that I don't have Driving History there. I got my 2nd ITA on 20th December and I applied on 17th January...

So right now I am waiting for the decision... Actually my consultant handles my file so I don't have regular updates about my application...

pankaj.chhabra

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
England
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
montu1083 said:
Thanks Dude but I am already on track as I received letter from Australia that I don't have Driving History there. I got my 2nd ITA on 20th December and I applied on 17th January...

So right now I am waiting for the decision... Actually my consultant handles my file so I don't have regular updates about my application...
This is news to me as I wasn't sure if Driving History is also required. Can you please help me with a link where CIC says the requirement of Driving History ? I would like to read all terms and conditions to arrange for mine.

Thanks!!!

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
pankaj.chhabra said:
This is news to me as I wasn't sure if Driving History is also required. Can you please help me with a link where CIC says the requirement of Driving History ? I would like to read all terms and conditions to arrange for mine.

Thanks!!!
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/australia.asp

check out above link... In Australia if you have lived in Queensland or Victoria then only you need provide Driving License Report...

pankaj.chhabra

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
England
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
montu1083 said:
check out above link... In Australia if you have lived in Queensland or Victoria then only you need provide Driving License Report...
Thanks montu for the information..
This is the Police Clearance Certificate for Australia.. There is a specific requirement for Driving History for Australia.. I do not see it for other countries therefore; it should be fine. Anyhow, thanks again :)