Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
I am worried!

I have received ITA and gathering my documents, but my EE profile will expire in two days! My ITA will expire on 16-Feb-2016.

What should I do?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sky-Walker said:
I am worried!

I have received ITA and gathering my documents, but my EE profile will expire in two days! My ITA will expire on 16-Feb-2016.

What should I do?
Submit all documents you have now. Then send a Case Specific Enquiry for any documents not submitted.

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
JoacRy said:
Submit all documents you have now. Then send a Case Specific Enquiry for any documents not submitted.
Not advisable. He would most likely be rejected before they get to read his CSE. Am a little surprised though, why should your profile expire in spite of an active ITA, not cool on the part of CIC. Did you get an email advising you that your profile expires in few days?

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
Sky-Walker said:
I am worried!

What should I do?
If you already got ITA then you are safe.

Read here...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/no-invite.asp

it says:

''You can only stay in the Express Entry pool for one year from the date you were accepted into it. You can see this date in your MyCIC account.

Your Express Entry profile will expire if you are not invited to apply in those 12 months. If it expires, your profile will be removed from the system and you will get a message in your MyCIC telling you so''.

When you get ITA you are taken out of the pool and your profile gets locked.

You can submit your application within 60 days you dont have to worry about the expiring of your profile. You are already in the next phase.

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Sky-Walker said:
I am worried!

What should I do?
Since you have already received ITA before expiry, you are good. Submit your application before Feb 16.

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
Thank you for your feedback.

Aarehn

Apr 29, 2017
Hi Sky Walker - I wanted to check did your application go through, I received an ITA on 11th and my profile expires in a week from today.
Truly appreciate if you can revert..or anyone who faced something similar can revert.

Reactions: Neohere

Neohere

Feb 8, 2019
Hi Aarehn
Hi Sky Walker - I wanted to check did your application go through, I received an ITA on 11th and my profile expires in a week from today.
Truly appreciate if you can revert..or anyone who faced something similar can revert.
I am in a similar situation, mine going to expire next week, did you face an issue on the expiry date? Were you allowed to submit the documents after the expiry date till your ITA (60 DAYS ) expired?
Any help/comment would be appreciated!

Thanks

Neohere

Feb 8, 2019
I am worried!

What should I do?
Hello Sky-walker,
Can you please share how did it go? I am in a similar situation, your help/response would be really appreciated!
Thanks!

arjunk

Nov 6, 2019
Hi,

Are we safe with an ITA? Did any one above went through the existing profile after one year completion if they have ITA?

Regards,
Arjun

hgbtown

Jun 2, 2020
Hi,

Are we safe with an ITA? Did any one above went through the existing profile after one year completion if they have ITA?

Regards,
Arjun
Hey,

What happened in your case. Were you be able to submit your profile after the expiry date?

Any response will be highly appreciated!!!

hgbtown

Jun 2, 2020
Hello Sky-walker,
Can you please share how did it go? I am in a similar situation, your help/response would be really appreciated!
Thanks!
Hey,

What happened in your case. Were you be able to submit your profile after the expiry date?

hgbtown

Jun 2, 2020
Hey,

hgbtown

Jun 2, 2020
After receiving an ITA, my profile did not expire. It was available and I was able to submit my profile later without any issues.
Thanks arjunk for your prompt reply. I am not able to express my happiness in my words after hearing from you. I was really tensed as I was getting mixed answers from people inside different groups. But its always good to hear from someone who had gone through the same scenario so
once again thank you for your valuable response.

Reactions: Sharanm7