+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got ITA applying PR but Moving to India

akhare5

Jul 5, 2014
Hi Seniors

I have got ITA on 6 th Jan 2016 draw to apply for PR.

I will be moving to India in a month.

I understand all documentation need to be uploaded online but since my address will be changing and i plan to stay in India till i get PR
, do i need to take care of certain aspect?

Seniors please help

Skyler White

Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You may require a new PCC from India. Do check this with others as well since many applications get rejected owing to inconsistencies in the PCC.

vinodram

Feb 5, 2015
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akhare5 said:
Hi Seniors

I have got ITA on 6 th Jan 2016 draw to apply for PR.

I will be moving to India in a month.

I understand all documentation need to be uploaded online but since my address will be changing and i plan to stay in India till i get PR
, do i need to take care of certain aspect?

Seniors please help
You need to mention Indian address in the the Mailing address part in the ITA form and also you can mention this details in LOE stating ur moving India and so need to change your VO office accordingly

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
write a LOE with your application that you ll be moving to India in a month and address in India ll be XXXX. try to file your application before you move to India.
PCC is required for those countries which you visited before applying for PR and stayed more than 6 months.

akhare5

Jul 5, 2014
I have PCC from India which i got in Canada then i stayed in US for more than 6 month so i have PCC from there as well.
Do i need to get PCC again from India or Canada

I do plan to apply before leaving Canada and can put an indian address

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akhare5 said:
I have PCC from India which i got in Canada then i stayed in US for more than 6 month so i have PCC from there as well.
Do i need to get PCC again from India or Canada

I do plan to apply before leaving Canada and can put an indian address
If you submit the application before moving out of Canada, you won't need any other PCCs. CIC may ask you for an RCMP report (Canadian PCC) later in the process - definitely not the norm as very few members have reported receiving that request but a possibility nonetheless.