+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got GIC in two weeks.

sawal

Aug 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
today i transferred the amount of 10,050 CAD$ from my mother's account for the purchase of GIC , is it okae to pay the amount from my mother's account ?

student07

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
sawal said:
today i transferred the amount of 10,050 CAD$ from my mother's account for the purchase of GIC , is it okae to pay the amount from my mother's account ?
NO problem buddy...you can send money from any account irrespective of whose account it is.So relax.

sawal

Aug 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
student07 said:
NO problem buddy...you can send money from any account irrespective of whose account it is.So relax.
do you used your account or your parents to purchase GIC ???

sawal

Aug 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
student07 said:
No i havent used my account for money transfer.
+1 so one thing is cleared here we can transfer money from our parents account ,,,,, thnks great relief

student07

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
sawal said:
+1 so one thing is cleared here we can transfer money from our parents account ,,,,, thnks great relief
they just require money to be transfered.they are no way concern that from which account the money is transfered or whose account.

Just specify correct details of student,IP number,bank details and all that stuff

taran.romana

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
bathinda punjab
Visa Office......
pta ne :P
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
theres a problm
one of my friend went to punjab and sind bank
and they refused to pay money for gic
oh kehande v account no 12 digits da hona chahida and ek munde de paise vapis aa gae who sent the money through that bank
which bank to use any help

student07

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
taran.romana said:
theres a problm
one of my friend went to punjab and sind bank
and they refused to pay money for gic
oh kehande v account no 12 digits da hona chahida and ek munde de paise vapis aa gae who sent the money through that bank
which bank to use any help
Any national bank which is having foreign exchange transaction facility,preferably from the account in which you have funds for paying GIC.

dhillon1990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 nov 2012
IELTS Request
7 bands
VISA ISSUED...
7 nov 2012
I have a doubt regarding swift codes.In that form there are two swift codes given which one exactly we have to use?

bhavghuman

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-12
IELTS Request
Interview........
no
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-12
LANDED..........
27-11-2012
dhillon1990 said:
I have a doubt regarding swift codes.In that form there are two swift codes given which one exactly we have to use?
you have to use swift code in which last 3 alphabet are as COL for the collection department of scotia bank