+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Gcms report

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Application reviewed-PA shows marginal income for country of residence. 10k QAR is approx 3500CAD monthly which is relatively low for the reagion. Regional travel is noted for the applicant, however im not satisfied that this is sufficient to count as a positive in my assessment, US refusal was not declared by applicant which lowers overall credibility . Application Refused. @Bryanna

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
I'm not sure how much more transparent this can get. Your salary is not sufficient, your travel is regional, and you did not declare a US visa refusal, meaning you did not convince the officer you will not abuse the terms of your TRV if given one. You will need more time to lapse before you attempt another TRV application, and ideally get a better-paying job and disclose all your visa refusals.

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
I'm not sure how much more transparent this can get. Your salary is not sufficient, your travel is regional, and you did not declare a US visa refusal, meaning you did not convince the officer you will not abuse the terms of your TRV if given one. You will need more time to lapse before you attempt another TRV application, and ideally get a better-paying job and disclose all your visa refusals.
you think my profile is weak.
Your salary is not sufficient,
but one my friend got trv within 7k per month salary.

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
i did declare USA refusal but late after 60 days through Web form i think it made bad impact on my TRV.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Application reviewed-PA shows marginal income for country of residence. 10k QAR is approx 3500CAD monthly which is relatively low for the reagion. Regional travel is noted for the applicant, however im not satisfied that this is sufficient to count as a positive in my assessment, US refusal was not declared by applicant which lowers overall credibility . Application Refused. @Bryanna
The case notes are quite clear. Not declaring the US visa refusal at the time of applying was the dealbreaker.

In addition to this, not sure if you stated the real reason for wanting to visit + if you proved your ties to both India and Qatar

Reactions: bellaluna

Keat

Dec 15, 2018
Hello All.
My study permit application was refused. Please assist me with information on how to get my gcms report.
Thank you.

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
The case notes are quite clear. Not declaring the US visa refusal at the time of applying was the dealbreaker.

In addition to this, not sure if you stated the real reason for wanting to visit + if you proved your ties to both India and Qatar
Well do you think cover latter do much help in Trv application if yes then i did not attach it . Next time i will apply by my self with family do you think with them chances are high because after tht my father bank statement will be attached we both earn 10k+15k=25k.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Well do you think cover latter do much help in Trv application if yes then i did not attach it .
No. A cover letter is only a summary of your application. Hard evidence will make the difference.

Next time i will apply by my self with family do you think with them chances are high because after tht my father bank statement will be attached we both earn 10k+15k=25k.
This won't help. Each application is evaluated for its individual merits.

You are an employed adult with work permit status in Qatar. By indicating financial dependence on your dad only confirms you have a weak personal financial situation

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
I think No declaration of the US refusal put very bad impact on my TRV . My agent make this mistake fortunately i got refusal rather then 5 years ban :)

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Yeah bro However Philippines passport is stronger then Indian
bro do you still think it is a game of passport stuff?? lol i declared 2k usd income and they never ask for anything it depends on your ties and the things you are providing in your application.. if you remember i told you travel history can play a role..

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
bro do you still think it is a game of passport stuff?? lol i declared 2k usd income and they never ask for anything it depends on your ties and the things you are providing in your application.. if you remember i told you travel history can play a role..
:D I Remember your suggestion.