+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got GCMS notes!!!!!! help needed

jaskiratsingh

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
hello everyone!
My query is regarding GCMS notes which i applied on 15 October and received last night.
I applied for SDS permit on 24 Feb, received AIP on 14 August after deferring to September 2020 intake.

On the 2nd page of GCMS, under assessment and eligibility, the interview is recommended. what it could mean?

Moving further, under correspondence outgoing message 3, Original passport request can be seen, for which the status has not been started.

Can anyone please explain to me the situation here that why they have mentioned: "recommended interview"? I have seen many GCMS notes of the people whose eligibility has termed to passed if Original pp request is mentioned in the outgoing correspondence.

is there any issue for which i should be concerned?

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
hello everyone!
My query is regarding GCMS notes which i applied on 15 October and received last night.
I applied for SDS permit on 24 Feb, received AIP on 14 August after deferring to September 2020 intake.

On the 2nd page of GCMS, under assessment and eligibility, the interview is recommended. what it could mean?

Moving further, under correspondence outgoing message 3, Original passport request can be seen, for which the status has not been started.

Can anyone please explain to me the situation here that why they have mentioned: "recommended interview"? I have seen many GCMS notes of the people whose eligibility has termed to passed if Original pp request is mentioned in the outgoing correspondence.

What happened with recommend interview thing in your GCMS notes ? Did they called you for an interview?

jaskiratsingh

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
What happened with recommend interview thing in your GCMS notes ? Did they called you for an interview?
Not exactly the recommended interview thing means they want to interview me. If they really want me to appear for an interview, the status will change to interview needed. "Recommended Interview" means the junior visa officer is recommending the Senior visa officer to view application one more time with scrutiny.

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Not exactly the recommended interview thing means they want to interview me. If they really want me to appear for an interview, the status will change to interview needed. "Recommended Interview" means the junior visa officer is recommending the Senior visa officer to view application one more time with scrutiny.
Then junior officer should mention "Recommend Review" What do you think?

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
hello everyone!

Any progress on your application ?

TFTXMJ

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
I encountered with the same situation when I received GCMS on 1st November. My eligibility was actually Failed but somehow changed to recommend interview and on 23rd I received ppr. I guess the eligibility was passed afterwards.