+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

got GcKey Approval and PPR. any chance of refusal after that?

Tar3q

Feb 26, 2019
after getting gcKey approval and Passport request can IRCC refuse an applicant?
what are the chances of getting refusals , as my IELTS Validity expired on october ,26,
i emailed IRCC regarding my issue and they replied stating that my application is advanced to the next stage of processing based on the preliminary eligibity assesment on November ,23.
Submitted bio-metric on december 9 and got gckey approval Passport request on 10th december .

what are the chances of refusal of getting my visa stamped ?

profile :

IELTS : 7.0 (expired on October , 26)
Gckey approval & passport Request : 10th December

Last edited:

Odogwu_Nwoke

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
IRCC has approved your application, so which other refusal are you asking for?
Are you requesting they change their decision from "Approved" to "Rejected"?

Tar3q

Feb 26, 2019
Simple Question.

as ircc is bit unpredictable this days.
any chance they change the decision?

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Unless there's something wrong with your passport, there is no rejection after OPR.

arhue

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Congratulations! While there is possibility of getting rejected, it is unlikely unless you have lied somewhere or submitted passport which does not match with your online application. Anyone can be denied entry at POE too, again unlikely.

Last edited:

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Your visa can get invalidated if any fraud was detected at the border or by the office. Also possible to receive a 5 year ban if you had lied on previous refusals in other countries, faked your finger prints or medicals. They also check your enrolment at the DLI and will constantly collect feedback from them even after the passport request. Also, possible to receive an additional document request after a passport request if the VO suspects something.

Last edited: