+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got email from VFS

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
Hi guys,

I sent my study permit application on July 21 and completed biometrics on July 24.

Today I got two emails from VFS global (my application is completely online):

The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Operation Center, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Operation Center.

Second email after 2 minutes later from first email:

Visa application, tracking ID xxxx has been received at the Operation Center VAC on 7/31/2020 5:58:47 AM and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Operation Center ,for processing

I am worried because it was super fast and hoping that there is a mistake with these emails. There is no update on the portal. Even eligibility review did not start yet.

Current Status:

Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. (Not required in my country)
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp: July 24, 2020 Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
You haven't answered what's the mistake. VFS doesn't process your immigration papers.
I mean by saying "mistake" that VFS sent these emails to me accidentally. I believe I have a quite strong application and I have done no mistake on my application.

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
I checked VFS track page again and it changed to:

Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office.

I did not give my passport to VFS. I hope this was all about biometrics. :)