+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Decision made

Happy Goat

Apr 24, 2018
Have been reading and educating myself about the process through this forum for past year or so though haven't posted.

*Note i was out of status for a while when applying for this PR*

My App (Common - law inland):
App Received April 23 2017 (ECAS)
Started Processing May 15th 2017 (ECAS)
Sent Correspondence May 16th (but it was that bug thus nothing came through) ECAS
Silence until..
Medical request November 21st 2017 (GCKEY)
Medical received / passed beginning of December 2017 (ECAS)
Silence until..
Request for Sch. A Jan 11th 2018 (i included all PCCs) (email + link)
Received notification docs received / Reviewed around Feb 2018 (GCKEY)
Background check started Mid Feb 2018 (GCKEY)
Silence until..
We are reviewing whether you meet Eligibility April 23rd 2018 (GCKEY)
We started processing your app April 23rd 2018 (ECAS)
Received "It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class" (GCKEY) end of day (April 23rd 2018) = AIP
All this time since day 1 on ECAS it showed Application Received on both (sponsor and Permanent resident status). Then...
Decision Made on ECAS (April 24th 2018)

This forum is helpful, guided me through the various steps and most importantly taught me patience is the main thing with your application. I believe the process is actually smooth and they are striving to keep it within 12months.
Good - luck to everyone else and thanks to all contributors, admin and creators of this forum.

Last edited:

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Have been reading and educating myself about the process through this forum for past year or so though haven't posted.
Started Processing April 20th 2017 (ECAS)
Sent Correspondence May 16th (but it was that bug thus nothing came through) ECAS
Silence until..
Silence until..
Silence until..
Received "It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class" (GCKEY) end of day (April 23rd 2018) = AIP
All this time since day 1 on ECAS it showed Application Received on both (sponsor and Permanent resident status). Then...

This forum is helpful, guided me through the various steps and most importantly taught me patience is the main thing with your application. I believe the process is actually smooth and they are striving to keep it within 12months.
Good - luck to everyone else and thanks to all contributors, admin and creators of this forum.
You must be a very Happy Goat indeed.

Congrats.

Muren

Apr 12, 2018
Oh very lucky, i am in my last step of the process, just asked me for a Imm 5669 again, just wiring patiently !!!

futurepr

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018

*Note i was out of status for a while when applying for this PR*

Started Processing May 15th 2017 (ECAS)
Silence until..
Silence until..
Silence until..
We started processing your app April 23rd 2018 (ECAS)

That's awesome! Congrats!!! I'm March 2017 and also out of status... Can't wait to have it finished :(