+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got COPR for my CEC application while in Montreal Quebec, can we apply for Montreal SIN and RAMQ

mnmkyng

May 12, 2020
COPR was in my cic profile, email came that there is a message in profile. My COPR has ircc address of Montreal QC only and my current address is also qc, where exactly r u facing problem in writing QC address
I thought because before when we could still flagpole, you shouldn't go to QB border or write QB address to receive your PR card (otherwise the officer might question you and reject your entry) so I thought it was the same for entering QB address to the new COPR confirmation portal.
I was gonna move to other province right before I get PR so that I could receive my PR card outside QB, but if I wouldn't have no problem getting my PR card in QB, I would prefer moving outside QB after I get my PR card.

Have you received your PR card?

bergfrue89

Apr 18, 2021
Hello @CEC_Candidate1001 and other seniors,

I have a question regarding the application to CEC program from Quebec. I am an CEC applicant from Quebec with AOR in May 2021 and work remotely for a company with HQ in Toronto. When I was hired for the company a few months before my ITA, there was an agreement with my company that I shall move to Ontario as soon as the COVID pandemic subsides. With that as background, I intend to move to ON within the next 2 months. With my application, I wrote LOE with proof of my job in Ontario and proof of email exchange with my company of my imminent move to ON. Having read other cases of problems for candidates to Express Entry from QC, I would like inputs, suggestions, comments from seniors on this forum on potential problems, if any, for my case please?

Thank you in advance for all your responses

CEC_Candidate1001

Jun 3, 2020
Hello @CEC_Candidate1001 and other seniors,

I have a question regarding the application to CEC program from Quebec. I am an CEC applicant from Quebec with AOR in May 2021 and work remotely for a company with HQ in Toronto. When I was hired for the company a few months before my ITA, there was an agreement with my company that I shall move to Ontario as soon as the COVID pandemic subsides. With that as background, I intend to move to ON within the next 2 months. With my application, I wrote LOE with proof of my job in Ontario and proof of email exchange with my company of my imminent move to ON. Having read other cases of problems for candidates to Express Entry from QC, I would like inputs, suggestions, comments from seniors on this forum on potential problems, if any, for my case please?

Thank you in advance for all your responses
Job offer from outside QC is more than sufficient

Reactions: bergfrue89

hhh333

Oct 15, 2021
Hello,

I got my COPR through email and mailed out the photo to the Montreal IRCC office. I moved to BC from Quebec since I did my PR application through CEC back in July. However I have no luck finding a good job here in BC and have just been doing casual work here and there. Recently, my old company in Quebec offered me a job (quite a big promotion) that I am very interested in but I am still waiting for my PR card here in BC. My question is, when I get my new SIN can I move back to Quebec with just the eCOPR and wait for my PR card? Do you think IRCC will refuse to give my PR card because I moved back to Quebec?
I am just so tired of not being able to have a good stable job and am a little desperate. But if this is not legal and can get my status revoked I am going to suck it up and continue the job hunt and maybe try a different province.

Thank you

rashmigr22

Jun 17, 2021
Hello,

I got my COPR through email and mailed out the photo to the Montreal IRCC office. I moved to BC from Quebec since I did my PR application through CEC back in July. However I have no luck finding a good job here in BC and have just been doing casual work here and there. Recently, my old company in Quebec offered me a job (quite a big promotion) that I am very interested in but I am still waiting for my PR card here in BC. My question is, when I get my new SIN can I move back to Quebec with just the eCOPR and wait for my PR card? Do you think IRCC will refuse to give my PR card because I moved back to Quebec?
I am just so tired of not being able to have a good stable job and am a little desperate. But if this is not legal and can get my status revoked I am going to suck it up and continue the job hunt and maybe try a different province.

Thank you
Hello, you need to wait until you get your PR card. After which you can go back to Quebec. Without PR card you can't. This confusion of not settling in QC after PR under CEC is not true. there are many people who got PR through some other province and moved to QC. More than 4 friends are currently in Montreal settled with family, while they had PR under CEC/FSW category.

hhh333

Oct 15, 2021
Hello, you need to wait until you get your PR card. After which you can go back to Quebec. Without PR card you can't. This confusion of not settling in QC after PR under CEC is not true. there are many people who got PR through some other province and moved to QC. More than 4 friends are currently in Montreal settled with family, while they had PR under CEC/FSW category.
Thank you! That's very comforting

salbh

Nov 15, 2019
@CEC_Candidate1001 : did you receive the RAMQ card? If so, what did they ask for? I am already living in Montreal for 4 years before I got PR under CEC. I need to get RAMQ card. Is it possible?