+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got COPR but currently out of Canada

HimanshPawar

Apr 17, 2021
Hi all,
I have received COPR last week, however I am currently in India along with my Family.
Could you please suggest how do I share my photos and letter copy to get a PR card?
Also, do I need to get PR travel document? Any pointers would be of great help.

Thanks and Regards,
Vinod D Pawar

Nonamepr2021

Jan 28, 2021
Hi all,
I have received COPR last week, however I am currently in India along with my Family.
Could you please suggest how do I share my photos and letter copy to get a PR card?
Also, do I need to get PR travel document? Any pointers would be of great help.

Thanks and Regards,
Vinod D Pawar
First of al congratulations on being approved. I’m assuming you were an inland applicant. Since you have now left Canada you have to inform CIC and they will change your status back to a foreign national and probably issue you another COPR and PPR once travel measures are eased. As of right now you CANNOT apply for PRTD or PR card as you were not present in Canada at the time of landing.

Reactions: ProfessorAugust

HimanshPawar

Apr 17, 2021
First of al congratulations on being approved. I’m assuming you were an inland applicant. Since you have now left Canada you have to inform CIC and they will change your status back to a foreign national and probably issue you another COPR and PPR once travel measures are eased. As of right now you CANNOT apply for PRTD or PR card as you were not present in Canada at the time of landing.
Thank you so much for your reply.