+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got CEC refusal after getting file number... pls HELP!! Jes_ON

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would suggest you to apply for GCMS notes along with physical files before reapplying. You would find VO's details explanation on the GCMS notes. After that you can rectify the reasons and reapply. Best of luck.

abdul12345

Feb 7, 2013
Hey March19/ssparkles,

Sorry to hear about your rejection. I feel your pain. I was wondering at what stage did your application get rejected? Before it was forwarded to the visa office in Ottawa, did you get an email saying that you meet the CEC requirements.

My application has been forwarded to the visa office in Ottawa and before it was done I received an email saying "your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) " and now my application will be forwarded to the visa office. and further correspondence should be with that office. Did you guys receive that email as well before your application was forwarded to the visa office.

Best of luck with your app and hope things get resolved for you soon.

Regards,
Abdul

lithium002

Nov 11, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb/07/2013
Doc's Request.
Aug/22/2013
AOR Received.
Mar/19/2013
Med's Request
Dec/01/2013
Med's Done....
Dec/09/2013
Passport Req..
Mar/13/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mar/26/2014
LANDED..........
Mar/30/2014
abdul12345 said:
Hey March19/ssparkles,

Sorry to hear about your rejection. I feel your pain. I was wondering at what stage did your application get rejected? Before it was forwarded to the visa office in Ottawa, did you get an email saying that you meet the CEC requirements.

My application has been forwarded to the visa office in Ottawa and before it was done I received an email saying "your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) " and now my application will be forwarded to the visa office. and further correspondence should be with that office. Did you guys receive that email as well before your application was forwarded to the visa office.

Regards,
Abdul
The AOR is only an acknowledgement that your application is complete. It is after the AOR that the application gets reviewed by an officer who subsequently approves/denies the case. I'm pretty sure this person's application was denied after AOR, as an incomplete application wouldn't be refused, it would simply be returned.

abdul12345

Feb 7, 2013
lithium002 said:
The AOR is only an acknowledgement that your application is complete. It is after the AOR that the application gets reviewed by an officer who subsequently approves/denies the case. I'm pretty sure this person's application was denied after AOR, as an incomplete application wouldn't be refused, it would simply be returned.
Hey Lithium 002,

Thanks for the reply. So what I received from CIO, saying that my application is considered complete and will be forwarded to the visa office is an AOR? The visa office also asked for my police certificates sometimes last novemeber in 2012. How long does it take after AOR to hear about the Meds?

I was also wondering that I haven't had a continuous 1 year work experience. I have had gaps in my work tenure but my accumulated work experience is over 12 months for CEC. Could that cause an issue?

Regards,
Abdul

ssparkles

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2012
Doc's Request.
Nov 8, 2012 & March 19, 2013
AOR Received.
Oct 25, 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Mar 19, 2013
Med's Done....
March 22 & received by CIC on April 10, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2013, sent out passport same day.
VISA ISSUED...
May 21, 2013
LANDED..........
May 22, 2013
abdul12345 said:
Hey March19/ssparkles,

Regards,
Abdul
Hi Abdul,

Lithium002 is correct, my application was rejected after receiving the AOR. I received the AOR on April 30th 2012 and received the rejection email on May 4th 2012. However the processing times have changed since and things are not as bad as before. After reapplying in June 2012 I received my AOR in October and haven't heard from them since. I'm expecting medicals this month hopefully but it could easily be March as well.

You have got your AOR and when they say its complete they're just checking for the checklist items I suppose. It doesn't mean your application has been 'reviewed'. When did you apply? You should look for the thread for application in that month and that way you can keep track of what's going on with other people who applied in the same month. Good Luck!

Ssparkles

cecapplicantjune

Feb 8, 2013
ssparkles said:
Hi Abdul,

Lithium002 is correct, my application was rejected after receiving the AOR. I received the AOR on April 30th 2012 and received the rejection email on May 4th 2012. However the processing times have changed since and things are not as bad as before. After reapplying in June 2012 I received my AOR in October and haven't heard from them since. I'm expecting medicals this month hopefully but it could easily be March as well.

You have got your AOR and when they say its complete they're just checking for the checklist items I suppose. It doesn't mean your application has been 'reviewed'. When did you apply? You should look for the thread for application in that month and that way you can keep track of what's going on with other people who applied in the same month. Good Luck!

Ssparkles
Hey Ssparkles,

Do you know how much work experience is needed to be eligible for the CEC class if you have graduated from Canada?

ujbaby

Champion Member
May 21, 2011
toronto,on
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/08/2012. Sydney received on 17/08/12
AOR Received.
september 8th 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug-07-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-22-2013, dependents 28-08-13
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
september 6th 2013, cic received on sept 10th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
cecapplicantjune said:
Hey Ssparkles,

Do you know how much work experience is needed to be eligible for the CEC class if you have graduated from Canada?
u still need one year full time work experience or equivalent just like others.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
abdul12345 said:
Thanks for the reply. So what I received from CIO, saying that my application is considered complete and will be forwarded to the visa office is an AOR?

Yes.

The visa office also asked for my police certificates sometimes last novemeber in 2012. How long does it take after AOR to hear about the Meds?

No fixed time. You can look at Trackitt to get some idea of recent experience -
http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/canadian-experience-class

I was also wondering that I haven't had a continuous 1 year work experience. I have had gaps in my work tenure but my accumulated work experience is over 12 months for CEC. Could that cause an issue?

No, not an issue, it does not have to be continuous.