+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Canada Visitor visa refusal email though passport is with Delhi Office sent through VFS

Rsvp

Oct 1, 2018
Ludhiana
Hi Folks,

I applied paper tourist visa with family on 1st Aug'18 and linked with online account. On 8th-Sep I received refusal mail.

But till date I didn't receive my Passports. I have UK visa and I have to travel to UK. I have marked mail to VFS EVEN IMMIGRATION delhi not received any revert.

Getting below revert while Tracking since applied..

Visa application, tracking ID No.20180801INJUTRVxxxxx is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

Plz plz help and guide

Jul 19, 2019
I also received my passport at the vfs global Nigeria but no visa or rejection stamp on. I only have my biometrics receipt and the tracking I.d stamped on the back cover.
They ask me to check my mail that it has some important informations but I haven't received any mail yet. Does it mean I'm denied???

Sep 7, 2019
I have applied for my parents visa for canada we got the passport back and it was written in there that the important info regarding ur application is sent to the given id .as the idea was not mine it was the agent does this means the visa is rejected coz the passport was without visa but with only this paper