+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Biometric confirmation correspondence Letter after medical exam Passed

HumairaUmer

Jan 16, 2020
Hi
I got biometric confirmation correspondance letter after passing medical exam. I have passed medical exam on 11th January and on 13th Jan got biometric confirmation correspondence letter.
My applicatioon have been reopend on 31st December 2020. Firstly my application got refused on 20th november I am afraid becuase on 19th november one day before the refusal I got the same biometric confirmation correspondence letter. Now, if they reopened the same application then why again they are sending this Biometric confirmation corespondance letter.
For the first time which got refused they did not ask for mediacal. Medical request I got for this time (when application got re-opened). now, at the moment my medical has been passed I was expecting passport request but got this Biometric confirmation correspondence letter.

Now, what will be the next step? Any idea Please?
Note: My country of origin is Pakistan.

Last edited:

HumairaUmer

Jan 16, 2020
Hi
I got biometric confirmation correspondance letter after passing medical exam. I have passed medical exam on 11th January and on 13th Jan got biometric confirmation correspondence letter.
My applicatioon have been reopend on 31st December 2020. Firstly my application got refused on 20th november I am afraid becuase on 19th november one day before the refusal I got the same biometric confirmation correspondence letter. Now, if they reopened the same application then why again they are sending this Biometric confirmation corespondance letter.
For the first time which got refused they did not ask for mediacal. Medical request I got for this time (when application got re-opened). now, at the moment my medical has been passed I was expecting passport request but got this Biometric confirmation correspondence letter.

Now, what will be the next step? Any idea Please?
Note: My country of origin is Pakistan.
Hi,
I got Passport request after 1 week of medical and 2 to 3 days of biometric confirmation letter.

Viknz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Hi,
I got Passport request after 1 week of medical and 2 to 3 days of biometric confirmation letter.
What type of visa this was???
What was the reason for refusal ???
Did you reapply the visa or they opened it ????
Please reply

HumairaUmer

Jan 16, 2020
This was my open work permit TRV as dependent of my husband. He is currently in Canada on work permit. My visa got refused due to insufficient proof of relationship. We sent more detail to IRCC about our relationship like wedding pics etc. After that they reopened my application and then my application got approved.

HumairaUmer

Jan 16, 2020
Application submitted on 6th August 2020.
Got Biometric collection on 19th november 2020.
Got refusal on 20th November.
on 25th November I resent my Details to my visa processing office.
On 31st dec they Reopened my Application.
1st january Got Medical Request.
6th january submitted my medical and on 8th january got passed that.
13th jan got biometric confirmation.
on 15th jan finally got passport request.