+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Approved today and Prepaid Airway bill, either from UPS or FedEx?

Apr 24, 2020
I received an email today that I have been approved for PR! And also a separate email saying " Please be advised that processing on your application is now completed. Could you please send us a prepaid Airway bill, either from UPS or FedEx, in order to send you your COPR and your documents. Send it directly to this email address as soon as possible. "

I am outland.

Is this referring to the two-way shipping label I purchased from vfsglobal? I had bought it to send in my PPR(photocopied passports, photos etc) but I never had a chance to send it in because of the New York Visa office closing due to COVID.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I received an email today that I have been approved for PR! And also a separate email saying " Please be advised that processing on your application is now completed. Could you please send us a prepaid Airway bill, either from UPS or FedEx, in order to send you your COPR and your documents. Send it directly to this email address as soon as possible. "

I am outland.

Is this referring to the two-way shipping label I purchased from vfsglobal? I had bought it to send in my PPR(photocopied passports, photos etc) but I never had a chance to send it in because of the New York Visa office closing due to COVID.
Probably not. Was that from UPS or Fedex? Assume this is may be a new system.

Apr 24, 2020
So I don't know exactly what I am supposed to do, but I went down to UPS and got a shipping label. At the bottom of the email, there was the address for the Canadian Consulate in NYC so I just used that address as the Sender... Is there a way to get info or a way to send/receive correspondence about this ?

Tess007

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019

I am outland.

May I ask if it's for FSW? I never knew US residents could send photocopies of passports to NY office. Is it that some categories send passports to CAD and others to NY?

Apr 24, 2020
I figured the "air way bill" out, it's just a complicated way of saying Shipping Label. My COPR is on it's way from the Consulate in New York.. Skipping the PPR step, so I no longer have to send my photocopied passport to the visa office in New York. And that's due to COVID and the VFS Visa office being closed.

Reactions: paneka penalty