+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got approved. Jst 1 one thing want to knw. Plz help me someone

sndipchumbr

Apr 1, 2015
Today I have collected my passport nd guess wat I got approved. Dere is a visa in my passport nd did receive da approval mail. My only concern is the visa is showing only for 6 months. Md my study is totally for 2.5 years according to which I hav applied for. Plz somene tell me smthing abt dis

stellar79

Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2018
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
31-05-2018
Interview........
No
sndipchumbr said:
Today I have collected my passport nd guess wat I got approved. Dere is a visa in my passport nd did receive da approval mail. My only concern is the visa is showing only for 6 months. Md my study is totally for 2.5 years according to which I hav applied for. Plz somene tell me smthing abt dis
ok bud!!
u need to go to vfs quickly, dont waste your time,,,,, its the system generated error,,,, they will rectify it in a week or before, i have seen same issue from another member of the forum. ..dun worry just take your passport to vfs .

puneetmaan

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is that so called another member "ME"? lol
Since tomorrow is Sunday, I'll talk to my consultant on monday and rectify why I got a work permit instead of a study visa mentioned on my approval mail. Although I haven't received my passport yet.
My classes start from 4th may and I haven't even booked my flight.

sndipchumbr

Apr 1, 2015
stellar79 said:
ok bud!!
u need to go to vfs quickly, dont waste your time,,,,, its the system generated error,,,, they will rectify it in a week or before, i have seen same issue from another member of the forum. ..dun worry just take your passport to vfs .
is dat ok ? I'm jst worried. Is dat possible they might cncl it or anything like dat now?

sndipchumbr

Apr 1, 2015
puneetmaan said:
Is that so called another member "ME"? lol
Since tomorrow is Sunday, I'll talk to my consultant on monday and rectify why I got a work permit instead of a study visa mentioned on my approval mail. Although I haven't received my passport yet.
My classes start from 4th may and I haven't even booked my flight.
dnt wry. When u will c ur passport u will know

sndipchumbr

Apr 1, 2015
stellar79 said:
ok bud!!
sry bro bt u r wrong. I have checked dis. Check out dis address http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-after.asp dis clearly show dat is a TRV (temporary resident visa? Nd shows The expiry date on this visa indicates the date by which you must enter Canada. You must enter Canada before your TRV expires. The TRV will also indicate if you can enter Canada only once (a single-entry visa) or if you can enter Canada multiple times (a multiple-entry visa).

stellar79

Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2018
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
31-05-2018
Interview........
No
sndipchumbr said:
sry bro bt u r wrong. I have checked dis. Check out dis address http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-after.asp dis clearly show dat is a TRV (temporary resident visa? Nd shows The expiry date on this visa indicates the date by which you must enter Canada. You must enter Canada before your TRV expires. The TRV will also indicate if you can enter Canada only once (a single-entry visa) or if you can enter Canada multiple times (a multiple-entry visa).
the tenure of study is always mentioned on letter of acceptance which is used to determine the length of stay.this is the mistake from their end, they will rectify.As far as study permit approval is concerned, if you got earlier they can not change the decision.
good luck

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

sndipchumbr said:

You are correct. You will get SP at POE. You must enter before the expiry date mentioned on your TRV.

wandermom

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree with J5M. What you got in your passport is the TRV. You can get your SP in the POE.

sndipchumbr

Apr 1, 2015
wandermom said:
I agree with J5M. What you got in your passport is the TRV. You can get your SP in the POE.
yeah dats wat I was saying too. Can u plz tell me meaning of POE? LOL.. I don't know dis one

puneetmaan

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Point Of Entry.
It's basically the introduction/verification point after you land in Canada.