+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got Approval Update Today

Lordtoolz

Dec 12, 2019
Hi, Everyone I got my approval update today, check my account and saw that I have been approved for permanent residency, but when i try to click there was no letter for COPR attached to the update. Please how do i get my COPR, will it be mailed to me via canada post or will it be attached in my CIC account.

jn791

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hi, Everyone I got my approval update today, check my account and saw that I have been approved for permanent residency, but when i try to click there was no letter for COPR attached to the update. Please how do i get my COPR, will it be mailed to me via canada post or will it be attached in my CIC account.
Congrats! I'm sure you will get it within 24 hours (probably a COPR email if you are CEC applicant) - what's your AOR?

Lordtoolz

Dec 12, 2019
Thanks! My Aor was Dec 27. Quick question will i still get the passport request before the COPR. Moreso I am yet to get any message in my account just the update on approval. Can anybody help me on what is the actual next step

Divya.nelluri1

Jun 2, 2020
Thanks! My Aor was Dec 27. Quick question will i still get the passport request before the COPR. Moreso I am yet to get any message in my account just the update on approval. Can anybody help me on what is the actual next step
Hi, Did you get the COPR letter?