+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got AOR Today but i cant link on Ecas and GCkey

Dawoodal

Sep 19, 2018
HI,

I received my AOR email and application number today. Application received on Nov19 - AOR Jan 24 for outland. PA is in Jordan.

I tried linking on both Ecas and GCkey but with no luck.

I used Sponsor info on ECAS. PA info on GCKey.

Did that ever happen to anyone? what should i do !??

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Try this

(1) Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category and subcategory that you applied for.
(6) Then select Application Number and Family name
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form. PUT YOUR FAMILY NAME IS THIS FORMAT - Smith (ensuring the first letter is capitalized) THEN PUSH SPACE BAR ONCE. Then fill in Application number and AGAIN PUSH SPACE BAR ONCE.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fillCITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH, DO NOT FILL IN ANY PASSPORT INFORMATION. AGAIN WRITE ON THE SAME FORMAT (CAPITALISED FIRST LETTER OF YOUR CITY) AND PUT A SPACE AFTERWARDS
(9) Select Province and town you intend to live in (as on your IMM0008) and select current marital Status.
(10) Finally select 2 as the number of family members AND AGAIN ADD A SPACE AT THE END.
(11) Once you fill all information, Click on Search for my application
(12) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(13) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

GOOD LUCK LINKING!!

Reactions: deepa_c

Western Mountain Man

Nov 2, 2018
Canada
Try this

(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form. PUT YOUR FAMILY NAME IS THIS FORMAT - Smith (ensuring the first letter is capitalized) THEN PUSH SPACE BAR ONCE. Then fill in Application number and AGAIN PUSH SPACE BAR ONCE.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fillCITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH, DO NOT FILL IN ANY PASSPORT INFORMATION. AGAIN WRITE ON THE SAME FORMAT (CAPITALISED FIRST LETTER OF YOUR CITY) AND PUT A SPACE AFTERWARDS
(9) Select Province and town you intend to live in (as on your IMM0008) and select current marital Status.
(10) Finally select 2 as the number of family members AND AGAIN ADD A SPACE AT THE END.

GOOD LUCK LINKING!!
Please clarify some dumb questions.

(6). Family name .....PA or Spouse ?
(10). Family members select 2 .......PA + Spouse + dependent children ( accompanying or non accompanying )?
If any dependent children included in the application are accompanying.
If any dependent children included in the application are non accompanying.

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Please clarify some dumb questions.

(6). Family name .....PA or Spouse ?
(10). Family members select 2 .......PA + Spouse + dependent children ( accompanying or non accompanying )?
If any dependent children included in the application are accompanying.
If any dependent children included in the application are non accompanying.
All answers are pa
Are you sponsoring any children or just v your spouse ? Number of people in the application are the PA the sponsor and any dependent children that are also being sponsored

saddlepatch

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Sun City Center, Florida
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
19-11-2018
Doc's Request.
02-26-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Med's Request
05-02-2019
Med's Done....
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
22-03-2019
Try this

GOOD LUCK LINKING!!
None of this worked for me....I can see the status using the Online Tool...is it maybe because they haven't look at my application that they can't see it (I got an AOR1 in my email but nothing about linking my app). Not sure how they would know what city I intend to live in if they haven't physcially gone through the packet yet?

Nornor

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
None of this worked for me....I can see the status using the Online Tool...is it maybe because they haven't look at my application that they can't see it (I got an AOR1 in my email but nothing about linking my app). Not sure how they would know what city I intend to live in if they haven't physcially gone through the packet yet?
If you got an AOR it means your application package has been opened and a file created for you. From the questions you are asking I doubt you are doing the right thing. Follow the instructions given above carefully again. what does it say when you try to link?

saddlepatch

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Sun City Center, Florida
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
19-11-2018
Doc's Request.
02-26-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Med's Request
05-02-2019
Med's Done....
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
22-03-2019
If you got an AOR it means your application package has been opened and a file created for you. From the questions you are asking I doubt you are doing the right thing. Follow the instructions given above carefully again. what does it say when you try to link?
I tried all the above recommendations, nothing worked. It says "Based on the information you provided, we cannot find any applications" Or something along those lines. Then says "Try again or Contact us"

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
If you received aor, the have added your file into the system with your personal information including where you intend to live. Your entering the PA s information yes? And number of people in application is 2. Sponsor and PA.

If still nothing! You can send an email abd someone can try to help you

Nornor

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Okay wait for the second email, it usually comes right after AOR, then you can try linking again.

saddlepatch

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Sun City Center, Florida
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
19-11-2018
Doc's Request.
02-26-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Med's Request
05-02-2019
Med's Done....
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
22-03-2019
If you received aor, the have added your file into the system with your personal information including where you intend to live. Your entering the PA s information yes? And number of people in application is 2. Sponsor and PA.

If still nothing! You can send an email abd someone can try to help you
Yes, I even tried entering 1, and nothing. I did go ahead and send and email. :)

saddlepatch

Star Member
Oct 1, 2012
Sun City Center, Florida
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
19-11-2018
Doc's Request.
02-26-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Med's Request
05-02-2019
Med's Done....
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
22-03-2019
Okay wait for the second email, it usually comes right after AOR, then you can try linking again.
How fast does that usually come? I have yet to get another besides the email with my App Number and such.

sh33p

Star Member
Mar 14, 2020
Try this

GOOD LUCK LINKING!!
Is this only for the PA?

I'm trying to find the sponsor status on ECAS and it won't show.