+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got AOR, but I didn't provide anything for IELTS

sevixs

May 5, 2016
Hi guys, I just submitted my AOR but in the documents that I uploaded on the website, I didn't include a copy of IELTS score. Do I need to do anything for IELTS or this is something that CIC will directly pull my score based on the IELTS number that I put in CIC system? Please advise, thanks!

schemingon

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
sevixs said:
Hi guys, I just submitted my AOR but in the documents that I uploaded on the website, I didn't include a copy of IELTS score. Do I need to do anything for IELTS or this is something that CIC will directly pull my score based on the IELTS number that I put in CIC system? Please advise, thanks!
No. IELTS mark sheet is not a mandatory upload. They will get it from the result code you entered.

Having said that, I uploaded this along with my education certificates, which I know many others in the forum also did the same.There are times when CIC comes back and ask you for marksheet upload at a later time, which I wanted to avoid.

You can still do it by raising a case specific enquiry if you wish to do it.

sevixs

May 5, 2016
Thank you for the info! Yeah I think I will do that, just to avoid unnecessary trouble in the future. Appreciate it!

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
sevixs said:
Thank you for the info! Yeah I think I will do that, just to avoid unnecessary trouble in the future. Appreciate it!
You don't have to. A lot of us have got PPR without uploading the document.

But the choice is yours. Good luck!!

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
If they require it they will ask you for it later and you can upload it...so relax...but even if you still want to upload it u can raise a CSE...just for your satisfaction

All the best