+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got an offer letter from turbo oil and gas company

soorya

Jun 19, 2019
I got a call from turbo oil and gas company with +1 us number the very next day They send me an offer letter, how far we can believe this post

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I got a call from turbo oil and gas company with +1 us number the very next day They send me an offer letter, how far we can believe this post
It's almost certainly a scam. If you post the offer letter here - we will be able to tell you if it's fake or not. If they are offering to pay for your travel, accommodations or food - it's fake.

soorya

Jun 19, 2019
It's almost certainly a scam. If you post the offer letter here - we will be able to tell you if it's fake or not. If they are offering to pay for your travel, accommodations or food - it's fake.
How I insert the file here?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
How I insert the file here?
You need to copy and paste the text of the letter or retype it here.

Again, if the are offering free travel, or free accommodations, or free food - then it's definitely a scam.

Muthublsry

Jul 23, 2019
I also got a job offer letter from Turbo oil and gas Ltd Canada, by Hiring Canada agency at Delhi..please help me to find out whether this a scam or not

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
I also got a job offer letter from Turbo oil and gas Ltd Canada, by Hiring Canada agency at Delhi..please help me to find out whether this a scam or not
Post a copy the offer letter here but is almost certainly a scam. I mean if you look at the website do those people look like oil industry people more like project managers running IT projects. the website was only created this year as well and is very basic with bare minimum information. The facebook, twitter links go no where either and the grammar is not that good.

Last edited:

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
For future reference not a good idea to post anything with personal details on in a Public forum, damage done now but the offer is still fake so you should not share copies of any documents or pay any money

Muthublsry

Jul 23, 2019
For future reference not a good idea to post anything with personal details on in a Public forum, damage done now but the offer is still fake so you should not share copies of any documents or pay any money

Okay . Thank you.

ganeshbss4

Aug 16, 2019
I got the offer letter same from Turbo Oil Gas Company today and trough Hiring for Canada job agency Kolkatta and i am attaching the offer letter . Could you please tell me whether it is fake or true to proceed. Thanking You.

TURBO OIL AND GAS
OFFER LETTER
DEAR MR. GANESH KUMAR PAYYALORE JAYARAMAN Passport Number: 17621273
DATE : 20 AUGUST 2019
We are pleased to offer you an appointment in our organization as QA/QC ENGINEER at TURBO OIL AND GAS LTD in CANADA on the terms here under:
Total CTC-3800 CAD
Designation: QA/QC ENGINEER Location: CANADA
Basic: 2500 CAD
HRA: Shared
Country Allowance: 425 CAD
Special Allowance: 375 CAD Transport Allowance: Shared Site Allowance: 500 CAD
As per company policy, reimbursement will be applicable for not using company accommodation and transportation according to your grade
In additional to the above you will be providing with the following:-
Status- Single: Medical Insurance Scheme for yourself |
Air tickets — For yourself from the place of posting to the nearest International Airport of your Hometown & back after every 6 Mmonnis of service completed.
9g 991, Auriga DR, Nepean, On K2E 8A1, Canada
enquiry@turbooilandgas.com

TURBO OlL AND GAS LTD
Probation- You shall be on probation for six (6) months period during which the management | has right to terminate your services without assigning any reason with a notice of three (3) days. |
Annual Leave- 30 days PL per annum |
End of service benefits- as per statutory regulations.
Contract: 2 years & 3 months
Kindly return duplicate copy duly signed by you as a token of your acceptance. Your detailed offer Letter would be handed over to you on your joining at CANADA.
The offer employment given to you is based on the educational qualification and the experience declared by you in the Employment Application Form. Please note this offer stand cancelled and withdrawn in case you are not able to produce the original document.
We look forward to you joining . Subject to statutory approval, obtaining visa and your joining in CANADA. This offer is valid for joining before 3 MONTHS.
Thanking you
Yours faithfully CANDIDATE SIGNATURE
TURBO OIL AND GAS LTD:
$91, Auriga DR, Nepean, On K2E 8Al, Canada
om enquirye@turbooilandgas.com

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
I got the offer letter same from Turbo Oil Gas Company today and trough Hiring for Canada job agency Kolkatta and i am attaching the offer letter . Could you please tell me whether it is fake or true to proceed. Thanking You.

TURBO OIL AND GAS
OFFER LETTER
DEAR MR. GANESH KUMAR PAYYALORE JAYARAMAN Passport Number: 17621273
DATE : 20 AUGUST 2019
We are pleased to offer you an appointment in our organization as QA/QC ENGINEER at TURBO OIL AND GAS LTD in CANADA on the terms here under:
Total CTC-3800 CAD
Designation: QA/QC ENGINEER Location: CANADA
Basic: 2500 CAD
HRA: Shared
Country Allowance: 425 CAD
Special Allowance: 375 CAD Transport Allowance: Shared Site Allowance: 500 CAD
As per company policy, reimbursement will be applicable for not using company accommodation and transportation according to your grade
In additional to the above you will be providing with the following:-
Status- Single: Medical Insurance Scheme for yourself |
Air tickets — For yourself from the place of posting to the nearest International Airport of your Hometown & back after every 6 Mmonnis of service completed.
9g 991, Auriga DR, Nepean, On K2E 8A1, Canada
enquiry@turbooilandgas.com

TURBO OlL AND GAS LTD
Probation- You shall be on probation for six (6) months period during which the management | has right to terminate your services without assigning any reason with a notice of three (3) days. |
Annual Leave- 30 days PL per annum |
End of service benefits- as per statutory regulations.
Contract: 2 years & 3 months
Kindly return duplicate copy duly signed by you as a token of your acceptance. Your detailed offer Letter would be handed over to you on your joining at CANADA.
The offer employment given to you is based on the educational qualification and the experience declared by you in the Employment Application Form. Please note this offer stand cancelled and withdrawn in case you are not able to produce the original document.
We look forward to you joining . Subject to statutory approval, obtaining visa and your joining in CANADA. This offer is valid for joining before 3 MONTHS.
Thanking you
Yours faithfully CANDIDATE SIGNATURE
TURBO OIL AND GAS LTD:
$91, Auriga DR, Nepean, On K2E 8Al, Canada
om enquirye@turbooilandgas.com
its is a scam and notice the website no longer seems to be available at least not for me.