KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
I sent them an email on Friday stating that I have completed the 2nd medical for me and my family and want to inquire about when will i receive the PPR and here is their reply

Dear Sir/Madam,
"Please be advised that we await the medical examination results for your spouse."

Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni

Does that mean they still did not receive our medical from our DMP or did not receive the approval from the medical department in their office or Ottawa
thanks

jhasan

Star Member
Mar 23, 2009
lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111/1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2009
Doc's Request.
may 2009 to chc-isb
AOR Received.
provisional acceptance : 31-12-2009
File Transfer...
April 2011 to chc - london
Med's Request
11-08-2011
Med's Done....
21-08-2011
Interview........
waived i guess??
Passport Req..
PPR1 - 02-12-2011, PPR2-30-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
jan 2012
i think your 2nd guess is right, they are waiting for medical department approval as per my understanding.

zulkfal

Sep 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/10/2009
Doc's Request.
15/12/2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06/05/2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Doc's
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/05/2011 (Dated: 24/04/2011)
Med's Done....
09/05/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08/07/2011
VISA ISSUED...
25/07/2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
Did you undergo medical with the same DMP or different ones, VO has received your results but not for your wife. Track the package as the results are normally posted on system in 2-3 weeks of receipt.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
zulkfal said:
Did you undergo medical with the same DMP or different ones, VO has received your results but not for your wife. Track the package as the results are normally posted on system in 2-3 of receipt.
Yep a good question and a valid advice. Check DMP and obtain tracking number or Numbers if done separately.

Yousef_MA

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
Thank you Guys,
i got the confirmation from the DMP that he sent the medicals of all of us. i also sent another email to chc london with the fedex tracking no and still waiting for their reply. Hope things will be ok

Thanks
Hany

shane99

Nov 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mostly waiting for medical reasons nothing else.
Don't be worry you get what you want.

GOD bless you.

Yousef_MA

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
Code:
[tt][tt]they asked me weather my spouse has done her medical with the family or on another date. and I replied to them that we all did the medicals on the same date with the same DMP.still did not get their confirmation that they have got my spous's medical. dont know what to do further.?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/tt][/tt]

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Yousef_MA said:
[tt][tt][tt]they asked me weather my spouse has done her medical with the family or on another date. and I replied to them that we all did the medicals on the same date with the same DMP.still did not get their confirmation that they have got my spous's medical. dont know what to do further.?
Strange, either your DMP messed up and forgot to include the Wife's Package/Medicals OR it has been misplaced by Medical Section.... In any case, keep communicating with the VO from time to time.

Another option is to discuss with your DMP and request that you can repeat Medicals for Wife. You can ask/inform visa office as well.

So that time is saved.

Silent Reader

Nov 22, 2011
Yousef_MA said:
I sent them an email on Friday stating that I have completed the 2nd medical for me and my family and want to inquire about when will i receive the PPR and here is their reply

Dear Sir/Madam,
"Please be advised that we await the medical examination results for your spouse."

Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni

Does that mean they still did not receive our medical from our DMP or did not receive the approval from the medical department in their office or Ottawa
thanks
They might be waiting for additional tests /followups required by medical department

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Silent Reader said:
They might be waiting for additional tests /followups required by medical department
That could also be a reason. Though strange, I though they clubbed together entire family.
Anyways keep in touch with the Visa Office...Give them some time.

Yousef_MA

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
Thank you guys,
As per their email they still don’t know currently the location of my spouse's medicals results but they are investigating right now and will get back to me. this is a strange. Also, last year they told me they did not receive my fingerprint for Saudi Arabia and after a week they told me sorry we found it, following this incident by 6 month they told me to send 4 pic for each family member exactly before they send me the remedial because they misplaced my pics that sent in an early stage. Don’t know guys what is going on in London office. Are they not organized to this extent? Or it is my bad luck

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Yousef_MA said:
Thank you guys,
As per their email they still don't know currently the location of my spouse's medicals results but they are investigating right now and will get back to me. this is a strange. Also, last year they told me they did not receive my fingerprint for Saudi Arabia and after a week they told me sorry we found it, following this incident by 6 month they told me to send 4 pic for each family member exactly before they send me the remedial because they misplaced my pics that sent in an early stage. Don't know guys what is going on in London office. Are they not organized to this extent? Or it is my bad luck
Utterly strange, I feel your pain. I hope they can locate the Meds and not waste more time.

Next time, do write what you have posted here and tell ask them what is going on with them...

Best of Luck man..

Yousef_MA

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
Guys,
I am sending them status-enquiry emails to confirm whether my incident has been sorted out with no reply from their end. Please advise what to do next. Shall i call them?!!!
Thanks

Yousef_MA

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
I have also contacted the DMP to let him send a copy of the medicals but he refused to do so unless he receives an official request from CHC London to resend the medicals. Now my question is, in case they did not find the medical results of my spouse, what will be the action by then? I do not want my spouse to go for another medical and another delay as this is not our problem. It is either the DMP or the London problem. I am depressed now. I don’t know what to do?
Thanks

Yousef_MA

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009