+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got a mail from Consulate general of canada,banglore...Is my Visa approved ?

abhi123

Sep 27, 2014
I submitted my documents at VFS Bangalore on 25th september, 2014 and on the same day i got an sms which says that my application has been forwarded to CHC delhi.
I got a mail yesterday, that is day after the date of submission from Consulate general of canada, banglore...It contains a PDF file.
In that it is mentioned as follows.

"Your application to study or work in Canada has been approved."

Also it is mentioned that

"Your study or work permit will be issued to you upon arrival in Canada, subject to your compliance with the
requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and its Regulations. It will allow you to study or
work in Canada for a temporary period only. Read the terms and conditions carefully."

Does this means my Visa is approved ?? I checked the status on VFS tracking and it is still showing as processing..

Since my application is forwarded to delhi ? What does this mail mean ?

Can someone please advise me on this.
Thank you- Abhi

RSR123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
abhi123 said:
I submitted my documents at VFS Bangalore on 25th september, 2014 and on the same day i got an sms which says that my application has been forwarded to CHC delhi.
I got a mail yesterday, that is day after the date of submission from Consulate general of canada, banglore...It contains a PDF file.
In that it is mentioned as follows.

"Your application to study or work in Canada has been approved."

Also it is mentioned that

"Your study or work permit will be issued to you upon arrival in Canada, subject to your compliance with the
requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and its Regulations. It will allow you to study or
work in Canada for a temporary period only. Read the terms and conditions carefully."

Does this means my Visa is approved ?? I checked the status on VFS tracking and it is still showing as processing..

Since my application is forwarded to delhi ? What does this mail mean ?

Can someone please advise me on this.
Thank you- Abhi
Yes your visa is approved.