+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got a mail from Canada Visa Application Service .....what does it mean ??

Root03

May 16, 2015
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Muhammed what did you write in your study plan about leaving after completing your degree and about your family ties ?

Root03

May 16, 2015
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Now I am afraid, I applied on 13th of May and I live in Kuwait. They haven't asked me for any medical yet :/ I am soooo scared. :( :( :(

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Root03 said:
Now I am afraid, I applied on 13th of May and I live in Kuwait. They haven't asked me for any medical yet :/ I am soooo scared. :( :( :(
Dude is has been only5 days, just 3 working days, I was asked for medicals after 7 WEEKS!!!

sit and wait dude... It's not that fast

Root03

May 16, 2015
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
N/A
No no I am sorry it was on 13th of april I am really scared and my course start on 6-7 :(((((((((((

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Root03 said:
No no I am sorry it was on 13th of april I am really scared and my course start on 6-7 :(((((((((((
gotta keep waiting... you will get medical request soon if everything else is OK with your application... dont worry men...

As i told you I had to wait exactly 7 weeks to get a medicals request..... just make sure you have identified you physician so once you get the request you can go there have your exams done (if possible the same day) so he can send the results right away and you wont have any delays because of that.

Also make sure what ever doctor you choose uses eMedical to send results to CIC since that will speed up your process at least 1 or 2 weeks.

Good luck dude!

Root03

May 16, 2015
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
N/A
I live in Kuwait, Do I require one? My friend apply last year and they didn't ask him any medical and he got it

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Root03 said:
I live in Kuwait, Do I require one? My friend apply last year and they didn't ask him any medical and he got it
You should see the list from CIC for countries that requiere Meical Examination... if your country does not... then you should only wait to get any news from CIC.... You will get it on time....

Whats is the processing time for yout country???

Root03

May 16, 2015
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
N/A
On CIC website it is mentioned thT it takes 8 weeks and a month passed I applied on paper thro VFS and my status still " is being processed in Canada Visa office Abu Dhabia , does that mean they are reviewing my application now? Or just it is kn the row ?

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Okay mine has been processed for 8 weeks now, well mine is kind of a special case because of some reasons...

I submitted medicals 1 week ago....

On my VFS web page I am getting that message since day 1... which means they have received you application and you will get an answer some day.. that will only change (this is what they told on the VFS office) once a final decition has been taken.

Dude it says 8 weeks... you have only waited 4 weeks... you have to relax for 4 more weeks since you might not get an answers for 4 more weeks...

aishwarya271

May 14, 2015
I had the same issue. But I received a letter from embassy confirming that my visa has been approved, exactly on the 8th week. So you will get by the 8 th week. I didnt do my medicals as it was exempted. I am residing in Oman. So if medical is not necessary, it does not mean it is a visa rejection

faraz shah

Feb 1, 2013
I Applied on 24-APRIL-2015. my status is showing that my parcel is at Islamabad,Pakistan .

lets pray for my visa.

Root03

May 16, 2015
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Interview........
N/A
aishwarya271 said:
I had the same issue. But I received a letter from embassy confirming that my visa has been approved, exactly on the 8th week. So you will get by the 8 th week. I didnt do my medicals as it was exempted. I am residing in Oman. So if medical is not necessary, it does not mean it is a visa rejection
Congrats bro , I hope to get it soon inshallah

Faisalmado

Dec 22, 2017
My lawyer receive this email is any one have any idea about this

Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 16 Apr 2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking