+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Got 431 points in CEC for Express Entry. Is there any chance for me?

Kandy27792

Dec 14, 2016
Hi there,

I am on my work permit and it is going to expire in August, 2018 and i have 1 year work experience on NOC A Category Job.

I created my Express entry profile 6 months ago and i got 431 points according to new CRS System.

Is there any chance for me to get ITA in next 6 months? I am from Ontario so i am also planning to move to other province but i am not sure and i don't want to leave this job right now.

Is it a good idea?

Please guide me.

Thanks.

Edmo guy Naveed

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
try to get minimum 20 more points.

best of luck

Kandy27792 said:
Hi there,

I am on my work permit and it is going to expire in August, 2018 and i have 1 year work experience on NOC A Category Job.

I created my Express entry profile 6 months ago and i got 431 points according to new CRS System.

Is there any chance for me to get ITA in next 6 months? I am from Ontario so i am also planning to move to other province but i am not sure and i don't want to leave this job right now.

Is it a good idea?

Please guide me.

Thanks.

Gregor.Samsa

Feb 7, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2016-03 (EE), TFW since 2012-04
Kandy27792 said:
Hi there,

Is it a good idea?

Please guide me.

Thanks.
Try to increase your score as said, english test, french test, education assessment....

Note you can lose score for age

Apply for PNP, look to get Ontario PNP Invitation.

You have some time but you need to work on PNP better, check different provinces requirements

Kandy27792

Dec 14, 2016
Thanks for reply guys.

My age is 25 and i am planning to give IELTS once again if that helps.

I hope i don't have to change my Job.