Got 1 year multiple visa for my Spouse.

schizo2

Mar 22, 2011
Peshawar
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
By the Grace of Almighty ALLAH my wife got a multiple 1 year visa from CHC Islamabad. Firs time visa was rejected. Now got the visa on 2nd time. Alhamdolillah

Visa filed on 02 October 2012.

Passport Received on 19 Jan 2013.

Good Luck everyone

adnan15110

Jan 24, 2013
Hi,
My spouse got rejection at 1st time.Now she is applying again. Can you give me any suggestion? and mention your wife's last time's rejection causes and how you over them second time. Thanks in advance.

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
schizo2 said:
By the Grace of Almighty ALLAH my wife got a multiple 1 year visa from CHC Islamabad. Firs time visa was rejected. Now got the visa on 2nd time. Alhamdolillah

Visa filed on 02 October 2012.

Passport Received on 19 Jan 2013.

Good Luck everyone
my spouse got rejection as well can u tell me in detail whats ur refusal points and how u reapply again?and what u wrote in application?comgratulations first of all lucky husband and wife pray for us as well

neha.palia

Dec 18, 2012
Thats an amazing news.I totally understand how it feels when the visa gets rejected and how it is to live without ur spouse.
Can you please tell us the reasons y it was rejected 1st time and how did u prepare for the second time?
Please it would be great help :)
Did you go for any counselor.

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
neha.palia said:
Thats an amazing news.I totally understand how it feels when the visa gets rejected and how it is to live without ur spouse.
Can you please tell us the reasons y it was rejected 1st time and how did u prepare for the second time?
hi neha
same problem here...my husband and me contact one of the famous counsellor in dubai but no one knows who will get visa or who will not, i got study permit and my spouse got rejection we are newly married and i really dont want to go without him in initial days....i am really frustated from all this situation...vo had problem with 1.purpose of visit 2.length of proposed stay only these two...... our funds,personal assets all are satisfactory
now he re applied two days before,last time we didnt take any advise for how to apply for trv?and we applied student and trv together that is the main mistake....i would suggest you discuss your case with one professional counsellor...no need to dicuss your case on this forum...please no one can guide you honestly every one share thier experiences only....

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
neha.palia said:
you can take the advise from forum but professionals guide you more than that...hope your querry will resolve soon if you wnat to know from whom we contact this time i will let you know i am posting all the documents list that my husband attached with the application this time...hope u get help...

neha.palia

Dec 18, 2012
Where are the documents?I didnt find any.
One more thing what are they expecting when they are talking about personal assets and financial status?
I know its a bit indecent to ask but can you please guide me what to show when they talk about personal funds.

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
neha.palia said:
Where are the documents?I didnt find any.
One more thing what are they expecting when they are talking about personal assets and financial status?
I know its a bit indecent to ask but can you please guide me what to show when they talk about personal funds.
your property or running bussiness...funds in ur acount 15000$...the document list i mention in new topic posted by sqazi name hope it will help u

sqazi

Dec 18, 2012
neha.palia said:
I am sorry i am bugging you again.
Can you please post it here.Not able to locate the document list. :(
at visitor visa form catageory i posted it by topic name please share your opinion by sqazi if u still cnt find i will send u or post it hear as well its ok my pleasure i feel ur restless situation same like me