+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gooman Petroleum employment letter...pls help and verify if this is fake or real

Elkenny

Mar 11, 2022
I couldn't attach a copy of the letter here. Hence I decided to write down the content the way it appears.

Company's address:
223 Rue d' Amsterdam Saint
Augustine-de- Desmaures,
Quebec, Canada
(+1)250-384-0101

Info@gooman.co
www.gooman.co

GOOMAN PETROLEUM
02/01/2022

Dear Akanwa Kennedy Chibuzor

Thank you for your interest in our forthcoming refinery project at Gooman Petroleum.
We received your application through T.O.P Agency for the position of Data analyst.
We write to notify you that your qualification and experience were found suitable for the requirements of Gooman Petroleum. In-line with the rules and regulations guiding international expatriate recruitment in Canada labor act (reviewed).you are hereby required to process and secure your LMIA using the companies labor ID #Queb5693554CAD.

Note: Fill the companies labor ID correctly in the LMIA application form, this will enable the labor market contact the company easily for your employment verification.

We expect your LMIA as soon as possible to further your processing.

Paul Duke
Human Resource Manager
Gooman Petroleum

Signed for and on behalf of Gooman Petroleum

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Well the website is fake. Can’t spell the word “labour”. Labor is never used in Canadian documents. There is no such thing as a company “labor” ID. LMIA number fake. Area code is BC but address in Quebec. I could go on and on.

Did you Google Map the whole address? If not, do and see where the “office” is.

Last edited: