25-Jan-12, meds received line - 19Feb12
Passport Req..
5-Mar-2012
VISA ISSUED...
9-Mar-2012, collected 15-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
May 2012 hopefully....
Hello Dear Forum members,

I am sure there is some information on shipping from UK to Canada but I am not in a position time wise to do a search so I request your help.

At the time of my landing, the IO didnt ask for goods list and I didnt volunteer, although I had it with me (in hingsight, not a good decision). I found out that I can get the list stamped later, I have 12 months to do this.

I came back after landing but unexpectedly I got a job offered on condition to start in 2 weeks and I accepted.

I have been trying to find a shipping company that wont charge a bomb and I think I found one that will ship by air and seems not too exensive (at least in comparision to others) www.transglobal.org.uk

If anyone have got a better option, please let me know.

My question is that do I need to provide stamped unaccompanied goods list at the time of shipping or when I receive the parcel?

And how do I get the list stamped now in UK?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Go to your nearest CBSA office to get the B4 stamped before your shipment arrive.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
explorer976 said:
Hello Dear Forum members,

I am sure there is some information on shipping from UK to Canada but I am not in a position time wise to do a search so I request your help.

At the time of my landing, the IO didnt ask for goods list and I didnt volunteer, although I had it with me (in hingsight, not a good decision). I found out that I can get the list stamped later, I have 12 months to do this.

I came back after landing but unexpectedly I got a job offered on condition to start in 2 weeks and I accepted.

I have been trying to find a shipping company that wont charge a bomb and I think I found one that will ship by air and seems not too exensive (at least in comparision to others) www.transglobal.org.uk

If anyone have got a better option, please let me know.

My question is that do I need to provide stamped unaccompanied goods list at the time of shipping or when I receive the parcel?

And how do I get the list stamped now in UK?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
You have to get the goods to follow list stamped when you arrive in Canada. You need the B4 forms stamped before getting the goods released from CBSA Warehouse. If you don't have the forms duly stamped, you may be liable to pay the customs duty on the items imported even though they are personal effects. However, if you are at present in UK, you could make a long distance call on the CBSA telephone
:

1-204-983-3500
1-506-636-5064

or send an e mail enquiry which will be replied by CBSA:

contact@cbsa.gc.ca

Keep a print of the e mails which could be produced ( if necessary ) when you visit the CBSA office for clearing goods, in case there is any problem.