+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

goods accompanying list.

fahima

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
I have been facing some problem in goods accompanying list. Will they check all our items as per list? If few items more or less; will that create any problem in POE? I will take necessary medicine for my children & ours; will these medicine include in to the list? Moreover, I put all items in my 5 luggage scatter ways. If respective authority will make similar physical items with list; it will take more time and hassle. Pl. inform me my system is OK or change it.

AAJ

Star Member
Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 13-10-2010, Full Documents Sent 19-01-11, 2nd AOR 16-06-2011
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
06-04-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2013
LANDED..........
April 2014 (IA)
fahima said:
I have been facing some problem in goods accompanying list. Will they check all our items as per list? If few items more or less; will that create any problem in POE? I will take necessary medicine for my children & ours; will these medicine include in to the list? Moreover, I put all items in my 5 luggage scatter ways. If respective authority will make similar physical items with list; it will take more time and hassle. Pl. inform me my system is OK or change it.
What I know is that they will be more concerned with "goods to follow" list than "goods accompanying list". You must make sure that you do not miss anything in your list and hence must include medicine etc in the list. I know one case where somebody missed to write something and on discovering, it was just added manually at POE.

banrad

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. Things of minor value devised for everyday use can be bulked together, e.g. cloths - $1,500; books $400, cosmetics - $350 etc.
2. For electronics/appliance, specify brand/model/serial number/item value, e.g. laptop - Apple -S/N: #######, $1,400
3. For jewelry or pieces of art, you must itemized them and provide a picture for each

The officers might be wary of items of higher value and want to see/check them, especially those in point 3 above. It's very unlikely for them to check on the items of personal/daily use one by one, but they can.

Just follow the rules, provide all the information to your best knowledge, and be honest.