+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Good News

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
We are done! My husband received his passport with his visa today! I can't tell you how happy I am. To all those that supported me through this process I appreciate it. We will all have to get together one day and have a BBQ or something :)) To all those that are still waiting.. keep positive.. it will happen :)

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Congratulations!!! Did I read the right sentence.RECEIVED VISA & IN YOUR HUSBAND HAND!!!!! I'm sure he is happy now...Barbecue invitation is on the confirmation list for all (Rorita, Boujasim, Rasha and you) and of course myself :0).

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
wow! mabrouk!!!!!

only one left of our group and we will all be done :D
we must me the most successful bloc on the forum:p

sonimal

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Many congrats to you....i can imagine how good it must feel..such a burden off your shoulders...enjoy the feeling :))))

AlCan

Jul 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Boncuk!!!..THIS IS VERY GOOD NEWS :)

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Boncuk, a big Congrats, you finaly made it, it feels good right, as Boujasim said, There still Rasha in our group and we all be done.
The barbecue is on Marlena, I will bring tabouleh and fattouche (the lebanese salad) , boujasim the drinks, you and rasha will bring a yummy egyptian dish and we will meet, after all we all have been thru a long and painful processing, but God had mercy on us, we had each other all the way long to keep each other moral up,
Yalla Rasha, your turn...

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
Thanks to everyone for all the good wishes.. really means alot and I wish the same for all of those still waiting.. I will still be around before we leave Egypt and I will return once we are settled in our home in Canada!
As for the BBQ.. would be awesome.. I will bring the mahshy and hmmm melokhiyya and ummm some dessert like baklava and fteerrrrr lol
Oh and some honey brown lager for me thx! hahahaha

kingtreek

Star Member
May 14, 2009
[flash=200,200][/flash] )))

you deserve it dear u do deserve it Allah her zaman senin yaninda,ustunden bakarmish ve senin nekadar sebirli ve Allaha mulayim oldugunu duyurmush
by seing you happy makes me already much relaxed,Allah senin her arzularini yetirsin inshallah
)))