+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Good News: Received AOR. along with Medical and passport Request and RPRF fee.

narinder1981

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Hi Sanju,

1. I myself sent my 10th class cetrificate for DOB proof.

2. Transcripts are just marksheets of 10, 10+2 and College. If you dont have then you need to collect from your corresponding university/college. Since I already have that, so I just photostat and notarized. ( But as per instrunctions you need to send original transcripts in university sealed envelope). This is actually your call.

3.Reference letters are required. I requested latest dated ref letter from all my previous employers which includes my roles responsiblities, dates, designation etc. One of my employer also mentioned the salary package but others did not. Please also request the business cards from all employers to make your case strong.

parnit

Star Member
Feb 16, 2009
Hi Narinder,

I am still awaiting your response to my query given above and I have also send u apersonal message.

AkkDivz

Star Member
May 31, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2009
Doc's Request.
15-09-2009
AOR Received.
21-01-2010
File Transfer...
22-09-2009
Med's Request
22-02-2010
Med's Done....
08-03-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2010
LANDED..........
Yet to land
Thats cool. So Narinder, all you did for educational qualification proof was xeroxed your marksheets and notarised them , isnt it?

In that case, i think everyone can do the same since the evaluation criteria must be the same for all.

Someone somewhere had mentioned that transcripts are needed because marksheets can be faked.

But my logic is " if marksheets can be faked, why cant university envelopes be ?"

So i guess CHC accepts notarized photocopies of marksheets .

Good luck Narinder!

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
narinder1981 said:
Hi Sanju,

2. Transcripts are just marksheets of 10, 10+2 and College. If you dont have then you need to collect from your corresponding university/college. Since I already have that, so I just photostat and notarized. ( But as per instrunctions you need to send original transcripts in university sealed envelope). This is actually your call.

3.Reference letters are required. I requested latest dated ref letter from all my previous employers which includes my roles responsiblities, dates, designation etc. One of my employer also mentioned the salary package but others did not. Please also request the business cards from all employers to make your case strong.

i would appreciate your answer have you sent a notarized employment contracts from your past and present employers ? or just the reference letters contain all of the required information ?

thanks in advanced

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
professional 1 said:
narinder1981 said:
Hi Sanju,

i would appreciate your answer have you sent a notarized employment contracts from your past and present employers ? or just the reference letters contain all of the required information ?

thanks in advanced
Hi Narinder,

CONGRATS for PR Visa and Best of Luck for your future Canadian life.

hardikshah01

Star Member
Dec 3, 2008
HI Narinder

I have sent you personnel messge.. need your guidance on my last stage of this process

have been requested to send RPRF and medical and passport

my questions are
1. whose name i should draw DD and and for what amount ( myself and mywife)
2. how to send passport? through speed post or other method

grateful if you can share your contact number so i can call you

waiting for your reply

thanks

Hardik

AJITKUMAR

Star Member
Jan 25, 2009
dd shoulbe made in the name of Receiver General for Canada amount 39800

and send the pp by speed post

hardikshah01 said:
HI Narinder

I have sent you personnel messge.. need your guidance on my last stage of this process

have been requested to send RPRF and medical and passport

my questions are
1. whose name i should draw DD and and for what amount ( myself and mywife)
2. how to send passport? through speed post or other method

grateful if you can share your contact number so i can call you

waiting for your reply

thanks

Hardik

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
hardik,

the DD will be in the name of "Canadian High Commission", payable at New Delhi for India office. check Annexure 1, point 13. it mentions clearly.

"Recever General of Canada" is for US consulate

hardikshah01

Star Member
Dec 3, 2008
HI aanban,

below is paragraph mentioned on http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng

Fees are payable in Canadian dollars or Indian Rupees. Only bank drafts (demand drafts) or certified cheques are accepted; cash is not accepted for fee payment. The bank draft should be made for the exact amount and in favour of "Canadian High Commission" or "Receiver General for Canada" payable at New Delhi.

reading above i guess,, if i make DD in canadian dollar then it has to be "Canadian High commission" and if INR then " Receiver General for Canada"

I am not sure though,, please someone who sent RPRF fee and got visa ( narinder) clarify above doubts

hardik

AJITKUMAR

Star Member
Jan 25, 2009
DEAR

I AM FROM BOMBAY. SEND PP AND RPRF TO CHC

WAITING FOR PASSPORT

hardikshah01 said:
Hi Ajit

I am from Gujarat

Thanks for your info.

what about u and what is the status of your appliacation?

narinder1981

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
parnit said:
Hi guys,

What is the RPRF for DELHI CIC. Is it Rs.19900 or 22340. I have to send the draft to CHC New Delhi for myself, my wife and two dependeant kids below 18 years. For what amount should I get the draft prepared and in whose name it is to be sent.

Secondly, I have been asked to get medical done and send the draft alongwith Current and expired passports. I have not received any travel form from CHC New delhi
. Is there any such forms ? If so then Kindly give me the details in this regard
Sorry Parnit for late replies.. Actually busy in packing up.. Booked my tickets for mid july :). Rprf fees is 19900. at Name of "Receiver General for Canada" payable at New Delhi, Total will be 19900 * 2 = Rs 29800. If not sent form then just sent what they asked. i.e passport + medicals (doctor will send that) + rprf.