Good news for those between 350-450

ash137

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interesting discussion ... the usual speculations, the usual individual spats, it has all the ingredients .... ;)

My 2 cents ...

None of us on this forum has any control over what CIC may or may not do. So lets focus on what we can do to improve our scores as that's the ONLY thing one can do.

Immigration lawyers are there to skin us and will use ANY strategy to do that. One needs to watch out for his/her own best interest and all the required information is available on the forum free of cost.

Overall focus on what YOU can do, and lets not endlessly debate and speculate, as I don't think it really help anybody.

Peace..... :)

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
ash137 said:
Interesting discussion ... the usual speculations, the usual individual spats, it has all the ingredients .... ;)

My 2 cents ...

None of us on this forum has any control over what CIC may or may not do. So lets focus on what we can do to improve our scores as that's the ONLY thing one can do.

Immigration lawyers are there to skin us and will use ANY strategy to do that. One needs to watch out for his/her own best interest and all the required information is available on the forum free of cost.

Overall focus on what YOU can do, and lets not endlessly debate and speculate, as I don't think it really help anybody.

I agree with u completely but I think when people speculate and discuss it relives their frustration so I think it helps to vent.

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
This has been explained multiple times. 250,000+ visas include all possible categories not just EE. EE would potentially contribute to probably 120,000 or so visas each year which leads us to probably 60k - 70k ITAs per year, well within the range of 2000-3000 ITAs per draw and 2 draws per month.
Well according to present record of invitations issued its just between 20k to 30k(just max assumption) , so according to this how possible is it to reach 60k-70k per year which means they might have to start inviting those who are just above 350 or so....because they invited candidates on this points cutoff..below:
Above 600 = 5000(apprx)
Above 450= 20k(approx)
So they have to decrease the points cutoff in order to reach 60k...
hope for the best...and even better according to recent news of 350-450 CRS :) :) ;)

kero

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
This has been explained multiple times. 250,000+ visas include all possible categories not just EE. EE would potentially contribute to probably 120,000 or so visas each year which leads us to probably 60k - 70k ITAs per year, well within the range of 2000-3000 ITAs per draw and 2 draws per month.
Hi Asivad, I just need to clarify something. As far as we know, EE contributes to 10% of the visas issued this year and will be contributing to 50% of the visas that will be issued next year. If this year CIC issues on average 1500 ITAs per draw and 2 draws per month, we should expect 7500 ITAs per draw next year since EE's contribution will be five times what it is now.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Am11 said:
Well according to present record of invitations issued its just between 20k to 30k(just max assumption) , so according to this how possible is it to reach 60k-70k per year which means they might have to start inviting those who are just above 350 or so....because they invited candidates on this points cutoff..below:
Above 600 = 5000(apprx)
Above 450= 20k(approx)
So they have to decrease the points cutoff in order to reach 60k...
hope for the best...and even better according to recent news of 350-450 CRS :) :) ;)
you're forgetting to account for family size. We have no idea how many people are in each application but one ITA will result in a PR for each family member. Each one counts towards the target.

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
purplesnow said:
you're forgetting to account for family size. We have no idea how many people are in each application but one ITA will result in a PR for each family member. Each one counts towards the target.
Ok , as i said just assuming to get an idea so add a bit more...doesn't make much difference I guess..most of them would be only single or one applicant...

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Asivad Anac said:
^
This is correct.

In regards of OP, though, I'd imagine when FSW/CEC 2014 backlogs are done (CEC Ends Oct 2014 & average 14 month process time, brings us about now), those extra manpower are likely to go to refugee visa processes to fulfill Trudeau's election promise. So I doubt EE process, and hence rate of ITA giveaway, will accelerate.

shdhsjej

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2015
rajanvnv said:
Please check this page, specifically under the Header 'Service Standards'

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Not sure if they'll enjoy a 2months vacation but they will definitely not process the application
Cant find anything like that...!! Can you please take a snapshot and paste it to here??

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
Am11 said:
Ok , as i said just assuming to get an idea so add a bit more...doesn't make much difference I guess..most of them would be only single or one applicant...
I'd say that 2 is a safe estimate for average number of persons in a single application.

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anarsoul said:
I'd say that 2 is a safe estimate for average number of persons in a single application.
Yeah..or So!! Still wouldn't reach 70k :-X

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shdhsjej said:
Cant find anything like that...!! Can you please take a snapshot and paste it to here??
Search for this:
Please note that Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program does not process applications during the months of January and December and that time accumulated during this period is not included in the processing time calculation for applications.

EasyCanadaVisa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
ash137 said:

My 2 cents ...

I wish you were right. Immigration lawyers are not here to SKIN you.. They are here to watch out for YOUR interest. Thats why they created this forum so you can bitch about them..
WOW.. I can't believe that people like YOU will say those words on a platform created for your best interest

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ash137 said:

My 2 cents ...

The same things apply to Lawyers who say the scores wont drop below 450 and you can proceed with LMIA or PNP. Everything is a lawyers game. Different lawyers have different methods to attract clients, It s their job. We can just speculate and wait. But some logical; speculations is not bad. I mean i don't believe they will never drop score below 450. this is baseless too.

Lets wait for Today's Draw as it is expected by statistics.

EasyCanadaVisa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
bestofluck said:
The same things apply to Lawyers who say the scores wont drop below 450 and you can proceed with LMIA or PNP. Everything is a lawyers game. Different lawyers have different methods to attract clients, It s their job. We can just speculate and wait. But some logical; speculations is not bad. I mean i don't believe they will never drop score below 450. this is baseless too.

Lets wait for Today's Draw as it is expected by statistics.
ty \\\

Mr Einstein -

CIC is very clear that scores won't drop at least the middle of next year and that was made clear by the OP. But when Einsteins like you get personal and start using words like SKIN US, thats where it gets ugly. You are complaning about a community who created this for you. A proven community who has helped 100000s of people across the world to start a new life.
Imagine, who will settle 1000s of refugees from across the world in Canada if there was nobody fighting for them.
Imagine, who would help a TFW who is detained at the border by CBSA whose visa expired one day ago
"Imagine, who would reunite the family when the Visa officer says :This marriage is not a Bona Fide Relation"

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
EasyCanadaVisa said:
ty \\\

Mr Einstein -

CIC is very clear that scores won't drop at least the middle of next year and that was made clear by the OP. But when Einsteins like you get personal and start using words like SKIN US, thats where it gets ugly. You are complaning about a community who created this for you. A proven community who has helped 100000s of people across the world to start a new life.
Imagine, who will settle 1000s of refugees from across the world in Canada if there was nobody fighting for them.
Imagine, who would help a TFW who is detained at the border by CBSA whose visa expired one day ago
"Imagine, who would reunite the family when the Visa officer says :This marriage is not a Bona Fide Relation"
Show me when did they say the scores would not drop below 450? just send me the link than I reply/ Einsteins dont have free time. Hope CIC is not your new name?