+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GOOD NEWS after AUG 7 for HCCPA 2020 outside Canada

Lorena18

Aug 13, 2021
I had applied on May, 2020. I only received three temporary AOR, and one information letter about this new public policy, requesting to withdrawal the application in case I don’t want to have it processed anymore. I am getting too anxious waiting for that. By the way, I am an inside applicant, working already under implied status. Hopefully I will get good news soon.

• Sad
Reactions: roye and Haert

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
I had applied on May, 2020. I only received three temporary AOR, and one information letter about this new public policy, requesting to withdrawal the application in case I don’t want to have it processed anymore. I am getting too anxious waiting for that. By the way, I am an inside applicant, working already under implied status. Hopefully I will get good news soon.
Hi! May I know if you have dependents? Because I noticed that they have to process longer for applicants with dependents compared with SINGLE applicants like me. I applied October 2020 and got my permanent AOR recently.

Lorena18

Aug 13, 2021
Hi! May I know if you have dependents? Because I noticed that they have to process longer for applicants with dependents compared with SINGLE applicants like me. I applied October 2020 and got my permanent AOR recently.
Thanks for replying here. Yes, I have one dependent. That’s so great that you already got you’re permanent AOR.

Reactions: RA2188

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
You said that you dont want to have it processed anymore? You mean you want to withdraw it? And just go home to your country? I apologize if I don’t understand your statement

Raj randhawa

Oct 16, 2020
Ye
Hi Raj!
Are you sure you did the biometric and medical exam because no one has done this step and I think it is the last step before making decision and arrival to Canada… please reply
Any one else also if done the medical test please let us know
Yes I received biometrics request along with AOR last March 2020.. and I send that … my representative send my medical also along with application in last January 2020.. I don’t know now if ircc wants again medical request…

casashatw

Jul 28, 2021
Glad you brought this up. I have 3 dependents ( 2 children+husband ). I am Sep. 2020 applicant outside Canada and got UCI with T and Temporary app. number with E during May~July 2021. As well, I feel we (along with dependents) will take a long time to get the next response. What about the work permit? Did they mention the work permit number on your permanent AOR ? Thanks for your kind sharing during this long wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: suneIl

ProudNanny

Apr 11, 2021
Glad you brought this up. I have 3 dependents ( 2 children+husband ). I am Sep. 2020 applicant outside Canada and got UCI with T and Temporary app. number with EX during May~July 2021. As well, I feel we (along with dependents) will take a long time to get the next response. What about the work permit? Did they mention the work permit number on your permanent AOR ? Thanks for your kind sharing during this long wait.
I got my work permit number thru phone only. I’m inside Canada applicant, with zero experience when I submitted it (now, I have 8 months experience).
I also know one September 2020 applicant, but still with temporary. Maybe it’s a bonus for me that I am single (I only have few pages of papers,unlike with dependents that they have to submit birth certificate, etc). Plus, I already have a work permit here (old caregiver program), as MY PROOF OF ABILITY TO WORK.

Reactions: casashatw

casashatw

Jul 28, 2021
I got my work permit number thru phone only. I’m inside Canada applicant, with zero experience when I submitted it (now, I have 8 months experience).
I also know one September 2020 applicant, but still with temporary. Maybe it’s a bonus for me that I am single (I only have few pages of papers,unlike with dependents that they have to submit birth certificate, etc). Plus, I already have a work permit here (old caregiver program), as MY PROOF OF ABILITY TO WORK.
Got it clearly! Thank you ! One mistake in my previous content. My temp. app. no. is with E+number.

Last edited:

james_va

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Are you inside Canada applicant?

jamshidmohammadiasl

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
Glad you brought this up. I have 3 dependents ( 2 children+husband ). I am Sep. 2020 applicant outside Canada and got UCI with T and Temporary app. number with E during May~July 2021. As well, I feel we (along with dependents) will take a long time to get the next response. What about the work permit? Did they mention the work permit number on your permanent AOR ? Thanks for your kind sharing during this long wait.
Hi csash, I think the applicant and his file document is the main reason for delay not the dependents... I have read it several time different location and they will assess according to the time u applied. Be patient and hopeful...

Reactions: G P S